Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > NecroVisioN

NecroVisioN First-person shooter. The year is 1916. Young private fights enemy soldiers, vampires and demons on the battlefields of World War I and underground.

Old 02-10-2009, 08:20 PM
Approved Member

http://www.gamershell.com/download_39132.shtml More mirrors
Old 02-10-2009, 08:52 PM
Registered Member

Talking

I am happy to say that this beautiful game now works good also on my old laptop (1.65GHZ core 2 duo, GeForce Go 7300). The French demo not working well, great stuttering at minimum settings, this version instead work well with medium-low settings, as evidenced by the two screenshots that you send. Thank you.
Attached Images
File Type: bmp NecroVisioN 2009-02-10 22-37-15-81.bmp (1.37 MB, 5 views)
File Type: bmp NecroVisioN 2009-02-10 22-39-38-84.bmp (1.37 MB, 2 views)

Last edited by masseronico; 02-10-2009 at 08:58 PM.
Old 02-10-2009, 09:23 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by masseronico View Post
I am happy to say that this beautiful game now works good also on my old laptop (1.65GHZ core 2 duo, GeForce Go 7300). The French demo not working well, great stuttering at minimum settings, this version instead work well with medium-low settings, as evidenced by the two screenshots that you send. Thank you.

The frensh demo worked perfect for me on high settings and it was a bit slow on very high settings.. But the english one works even better!!!! Again i would like to say CONGRATULATIONS TO 1C FOR THE GREAT GAME!! we want to see more great pc only game like this from 1c!! Congratulations and good work!!!: grin:
Old 02-10-2009, 10:32 PM
Approved Member

lol. I'm always checking the gamersgate website for the instant it becomes availble for pre order.
Old 02-11-2009, 05:38 AM
Registered Member

Hey there. First post here. I just downloaded the demo. I really enjoyed it. Frankly, it has more depth than I thought it would. The ability to dual wield any combination of one-handed weapons is awesome. I know the game isn't finished yet, but I'd just like to point out a few things.

Movement can be a tad jerky, especially moving up stairs.
Performance and framerate suffers when the enemy count increases, or there is a large explosion. Course I only played it on my laptop, but my system is half decent. 2.2ghz AMD processor, 2 gigs of ram and a 570M FX Quadro video card.

Overall, the game looks as though its going to be great. It just needs a tad more spit and polish. And that's what usually happens during the last couple weeks, isn't it?
Old 02-11-2009, 05:42 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunter331 View Post
Hey there. First post here. I just downloaded the demo. I really enjoyed it. Frankly, it has more depth than I thought it would. The ability to dual wield any combination of one-handed weapons is awesome. I know the game isn't finished yet, but I'd just like to point out a few things.

Movement can be a tad jerky, especially moving up stairs.
Performance and framerate suffers when the enemy count increases, or there is a large explosion. Course I only played it on my laptop, but my system is half decent. 2.2ghz AMD processor, 2 gigs of ram and a 570M FX Quadro video card.

Overall, the game looks as though its going to be great. It just needs a tad more spit and polish. And that's what usually happens during the last couple weeks, isn't it?
Your system is very week i have Amd Atlhon X2 4400 2,2 GHZ 8800 GT 512 and i can play it on high settings perfectly!!
Old 02-11-2009, 12:48 PM
Registered Member

Cool I'd just found out by accident i was just google'ing necrovision out off boredom, you should really update gamespot.com so ppl know the demo is out.
gamespot.com is like imdb.com, but for games.
Old 02-11-2009, 01:47 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluder View Post
Cool I'd just found out by accident i was just google'ing necrovision out off boredom, you should really update gamespot.com so ppl know the demo is out.
gamespot.com is like imdb.com, but for games.
Yeah gamespot sucks!! Dont trust it!!
Old 02-11-2009, 06:39 PM
Registered Member

From the description of the "official demo," it sounds like we are supposed to start off fighting humans. But the demo I have starts off with the player heading into a courtyard and killing zombies.

Edit: Did I get the wrong one or something?

As far as performance is concerned. Yeah, my laptop isn't the greatest. But my friend's computer is better than mine, and he doesn't have the settings turned up all the way, and he's still seeing some performance issues. The movement in general feels a tad clunky. I really enjoyed the demo and I think the game will be amazing. As I said, I just think the game could use a little polish. Little things like the subtitles not matching up with the dialogue. Long load times (they're using the Painkiller engine if I remember correctly, and that game always had horrendous load times). The character sometimes has trouble getting up stairs. When is the game going gold?
Old 02-12-2009, 07:29 AM
Approved Member

I found the solution to the mouse button problem: X-mouse button control

The program let you emulate keyboard pressings with your mouse buttons. I have a Logitech mx500 and there is no software support for Vista, but now it´s not needed anymore

http://www.highrez.co.uk/downloads/X...tonControl.htm