Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Real Warfare: 1242

Real Warfare: 1242 New historical RTS game

Old 04-10-2012, 02:53 AM
Registered Member

Default Issues...

I bought this off Gamersgate with the 1C pack and have come here to try and resolve the problems I'm having.I'm not finding the answers here and very little activity. So first off, the updater does not work and I cannont for the life of me find any links online for an ENGLISH patch 2.2.3. All I find are German patches. Secondly the game continues to autodetect every time upon launch and even when I change video options it still goes back to it's own desired settings. IE: 1920x1080 with 29hz refresh and highest settings for all the graphical options. The game will not let me change these no matter what. So I start anyhow and I get major fps drops/choppiness. Is there no way to fix this? Nothing I read did any good (8 prerendered frames) plus Nvidia CP seems to recognize this game as Cossacks II for some reason. The update icon in the game folder doesn't ever connect so I can't update the game that way. Prease respond.
Old 04-10-2012, 09:26 AM
Approved Member

Hmm, it connects to the server for me... Did you try this manual installation patch?
Chopiness may be caused by nVidia CP wrongly recognizing the game. Try to disable profiles or force all settings globally from nVidia CP. Try setting pre-rendered frames to 0. In addition, i remember that the first mission was choppy (too many things happening at once), while later ones were fine.
Old 07-24-2012, 01:46 PM
Registered Member

I'm having the same problem. Updater does not work and the only patch I can find is in German. It converts the game into German - totally useless to me. I followed the link from Sneaksie, but took me to the same patch I had already found. The zip file I download from there only contains the one file - in German.

Am I missing something - either in the download of the patch, or in applying the patch, or after I've applied the patch?

Thanks in advance
Old 07-24-2012, 02:40 PM
Approved Member

Updater didn't work? Try it now, just checked it, it should work normally.
Old 01-03-2013, 09:21 AM
Approved Member

Does it work now? I'm going to buy the game but if there's no patch I'm gonna skip this.
Can anybody post the direct link for the english patch? It should be in the temp folder of windows.