Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > NecroVisioN

NecroVisioN First-person shooter. The year is 1916. Young private fights enemy soldiers, vampires and demons on the battlefields of World War I and underground.

Old 01-18-2008, 03:44 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corpse Grinder View Post
I think it looks good, but the monster thing has me turned off. I would really like to a WW1 FPS without monsters, just fighting another military is fine by me.
Well, looking on your nick I wouldn't say you don't like fighting monsters . But don't be afraid, you'll grind a lot of corpses from normal soldiers
Old 02-07-2008, 07:32 PM
Registered Member

Default CArds Suported

Hello!!! a wonder if the what kind of graphics cards the game runs. ¿It runs in a 7300 gs? for example.
Thanks.
Old 02-08-2008, 08:21 AM
Approved Member

the game should run on 7300 without a problem, not on high detail though. requirements for NecroVisioN have not been set yet as the game still undergoes optimization
Old 03-15-2008, 08:44 AM
Approved Member

Hello! I am new here! Isaw the trailer it is perfect! Fps are my favorites game you know! What the release date of Necrovision? Will it have good graphics? And is my system powerful enough to run it? My system is: Amd athlonX2 4400+(dual core) 2.2ghz, 2GB RAM DDR400, 8800GT512MB. Will it have better graphics than Crysis? Crysis is the only game that my system can not run in full settings.
Old 03-17-2008, 09:52 AM
Approved Member

The release of NecroVisioN is planned for fall 2008, exact date will be announced soon.
Regarding your PC, NecroVisioN will definitely run on the mentioned configuration. The development team is still working on optimization of the game, so I cannot tell you the recommended hardware requirements nor how the game would run on your machine yet.
Old 03-17-2008, 11:51 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BAXTER STOCKMAN View Post
Hello! I am new here! Isaw the trailer it is perfect! Fps are my favorites game you know! What the release date of Necrovision? Will it have good graphics? And is my system powerful enough to run it? My system is: Amd athlonX2 4400+(dual core) 2.2ghz, 2GB RAM DDR400, 8800GT512MB. Will it have better graphics than Crysis? Crysis is the only game that my system can not run in full settings.
I'm not sure that the comparison with Crysis is the right one. These are actually different types of games. NecroVision is more action-oriented with lots of enemies. In the manner of Serious Sam or Painkiller.
The game should definitely run smooth on your PC.
Old 04-05-2008, 08:27 AM
Approved Member

Any news about Necrovision? Is there any site for the game???
Old 04-08-2008, 10:39 AM
Approved Member

Wait a bit, guys! Some screens, video and development info are coming.
Old 04-20-2008, 07:21 PM
Approved Member

Reading some comments makes me both fun and sick: Jeezus - "it's too fast", "i don't want zombies, only WW1 theme" - these must be some of the most hilarious comments i ever saw if knowing some basics that the game is based on a PAIN engine with ragdoll physics. ..

Realy looking forward to this game, because i imagine what abilities this game will allow with PK/Havok engines, and the previously released Painkiller Overdose was a huge disapointment to me to say the least, one of the bigest ever, so i hope this Necrovision game will place itself as the decent successor of Painkiller. And hell, looking so far i don't see any relations with Serios Sam, and that is good, cause the more it looks like Painkiller, the better. It should be a fsat paced FPS, concentrating just like PK in run and gun action with no BS crap.

Basicly 100 % of all who will play this game should have a taste of Painkiller, or you will be just blabering nonsence because of your lack of knowledge - like "it's too fast" - go play CS if it's too fast, it's not for the likes like you.

Man i wish the PK communtiy would communicate with this one if the game turned into success.

http://dreamcatcherinteractive.com/f...splay.php?f=13

There are lots of great guys willing to teach you about PK
Old 04-28-2008, 10:54 PM
Approved Member

Any news on Necrovision? What goint on?