Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Captain Blood

Captain Blood Captain Blood is an action game about the notorious Captain Blood. Players take the role of a brave and noble corsair, following his intriguing and amazing adventures in 1685 Spanish Main.

Old 09-16-2010, 12:20 AM
Registered Member

Default Any news from ctp blood?

Hello,

any news about cpt blood ? new screens a new video...something to chattering about?
Old 09-16-2010, 07:34 AM
Approved Member

The game is ready. We are at the final stage of negotiations with publishers.
Old 09-16-2010, 09:13 PM
Registered Member

Glad to hear that
Old 09-24-2010, 07:29 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironfelix View Post
Any chance the game comes out for the PS3? A couple of years back you actually announced a PS3 version. So What happen to the PS3 version?

Also will it depend on the publisher weather there is a PS3 version or not. As I noticed you said you were in negotations with publishers. So perhaps with the right publisher there will be a PS3 version?

Anyway if the game is good enough I would be willing to rebuy a 360 for it. I am just hoping it don't come to that, and I can get the game on the PS3.
Old 09-24-2010, 07:35 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dennis580 View Post
Any chance the game comes out for the PS3? A couple of years back you actually announced a PS3 version. So What happen to the PS3 version?

Also will it depend on the publisher weather there is a PS3 version or not. As I noticed you said you were in negotations with publishers. So perhaps with the right publisher there will be a PS3 version?

Anyway if the game is good enough I would be willing to rebuy a 360 for it. I am just hoping it don't come to that, and I can get the game on the PS3.
Do not want to upset you, but the PS3 version won't appear. Porting from PC and Xbox 360 will need too much time.
Old 09-24-2010, 08:05 AM
Approved Member

Very well then. I guess I will have to wait for the reviews, and if it is good enough I will just have to rebuy a 360 for it(sold my 360 in Dec 2007 because of all the hardware problems). I have been following this game since like 2003 so I certainly have interest in it.

Last edited by dennis580; 09-24-2010 at 08:07 AM.
Old 11-28-2011, 01:08 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironfelix View Post
How long does that usually take?
You're probably getting sick of everyone pestering you about the release date...but i mean, it's almost 2012. The new Xbox comes out next year!

If the game is completed, no matter what, you HAVE to release it. It looks too awesome to be shelved...and after the cancellation of Armada Of The Damned(stupid Disney),
this is the only decent pirate game we have to look forward to.

I'll buy two copies...just cause I'm awesome.
Old 12-09-2011, 09:41 PM
Approved Member

So, the game was ready over a year ago, and still nothing? Either ironfelix was bullshitting us or something terribly wrong happened (probably cancelled)
Old 12-17-2011, 08:02 PM
Registered Member

For me, this game has been cancelled. All this time is causing the game been desactualized in comparison all the other in the market. And also, i dont see a very reason to not release it, because bad or good game are anywhere, and forr all of them , the people earn money. look The Cursed Crusade, piece of shit, but the people buy equal. I hope they release it.
Long Days And Good Nights