Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > NecroVisioN > NecroVisioN: Lost Company

NecroVisioN: Lost Company Prequel to the old-school, horror FPS

Old 03-09-2010, 06:40 PM
Approved Member

Default Patch?

Hello,

after the game cannot replayed once finished (look here), the graphics are not as expected (explained here) and there are problems like textures turning black or dissapearing (a few threads), many users can't even start the game without editing the config-file manually, or problems with the shortcut created by installer, etc... is there any news a patch will be released or that someone is looking into the issues listed?

This thread is not mentioned to be a flame or something like that, just a question. I played the game and enjoyed it, but i think it could be a far better experience than it currently is.

Thanks and sorry 4 my english.
Old 03-10-2010, 07:09 AM
Approved Member

Default Omg

I Hope to find out soon what the game is like

Last edited by OugaBooga; 03-30-2010 at 02:27 PM.
Old 04-29-2010, 04:18 PM
Registered Member

Anyone solved problem with bad graphics. I like the game, same as i liked necrovision; but i don't want to play it in that conditions...please help...is there anything to be edited in the config file...
Old 04-30-2010, 08:54 AM
Approved Member

What resolution you have set in the game options? It seems that this problem occurs only if a low resolution like 1024x768 is selected.
Old 04-30-2010, 11:17 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneaksie View Post
What resolution you have set in the game options? It seems that this problem occurs only if a low resolution like 1024x768 is selected.
No, on any resolution,..same problem; even if you set all to "High"...
Old 04-30-2010, 12:09 PM
Approved Member

What is your video card, drivers version? Do you force anti-aliasing using nHancer or ati tray tools?
Old 04-30-2010, 02:00 PM
Approved Member

I must admit, I've never had problems with the graphics (XP, DX9, High, 1680x1050, 2x8800GTX). There are workarounds for the dependence on collecting that Vampire artefact posted here but not ideal, admittedly. My problem is no inverted mouse on the flying sections.

I've posted here, the Steam forum and e-mailed The Farm 51 just to get an answer on whether or not we can expect a patch. Sadly, no reply. I really would like to play through this game again, "properly".

Any word, Nike It, even if it's "no"?
Old 04-30-2010, 03:27 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneaksie View Post
What is your video card, drivers version? Do you force anti-aliasing using nHancer or ati tray tools?

My video card is Nvidia 9800 GT, system-vista 32-bit and I don't force antialiasing; I've tried to search over the net hoping someone solved that problem...a few guys have similar problem;..

Last edited by pjanko; 04-30-2010 at 06:34 PM.
Old 05-06-2010, 09:02 AM
Approved Member

Exclamation Really sucks that there's no patch

Really is upsetting that No official fix is ready for this.
Steam usually has great deals on games & i hope to enjoy this title EVEN though the dev's "seem" to have given up on patching it.
I was excited to get this day 1 but with NO publisher releasing it in north america makes me not care to import it.
I am tired of waiting for a retail copy & i hope to see this on steam for like $15 or less soon even without an official patch.
Dev's seem not to care what so ever.
Sad that necro has suffered this since the 1st edition.
I doubt there will be another necro released (

Last edited by OugaBooga; 05-06-2010 at 09:11 AM.
Old 05-06-2010, 11:43 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by OugaBooga View Post
Really is upsetting that No official fix is ready for this...
Absolutely agreed, OugaBooga. NVN gameplay is pretty well unique as far as I can tell. And I love it I think The Farm 51 could push out a few budget priced expansions and the afficianados would definitely buy them. But not if they're not supported