Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Fulqrum PublishingGames > Planet Alcatraz

Planet Alcatraz 3D role playing game with isometric projection.

Old 11-27-2009, 02:41 PM
Registered Member

Default Talk to Valium about the red pills; quest (spoilers)

I have been playing this game for a while now and I'm stuck/confused about one quest. I did all human encounters before Stoneguard becomes available but I get a quest cancelled when I arrive there to search for Demon, 4th team member; i.e. Talk to Valium about red pills.

In my "quest log" I have:

'I decided to get to the druggiest named Valium who lives, so they say, in eastern suburbs of Southern city, and talk to him about the red pills. These pills might throw some light upon the location of Jackson Junior.'

but in my"game log" I have something else:

'Blacky spoke of a smart chemist named Valium, who lives in the eastern suburbs of the Legion Fortress. He sells red pills that "take every pain and every trouble away", which in fact turned out to be a strong laxative. Blacky suggests i find Valium and talk to him.'

So where is this Valium guy? in eastern suburbs of Southern city or in eastern suburbs of the Legion Fortress? Since i get this quest cancelled as soon as i set foot in Stoneguard he must be in Southern City, but where exactly? I looked everywhere but Stoneguard for him.

Cheers!

edit! I found Valium in Eastern District in Stoneguard. He's in a locked room and can't speak with him.

Last edited by user2891; 11-29-2009 at 08:04 AM.
Old 11-30-2009, 06:30 AM
Approved Member

'Stoneguard', 'Legion Fortress' and 'Southern city' are all the same city. There are three locations in Stoneguard - fortress itself and two suburbs.
Dunno why the quest gets canceled though, i've played the game long ago. Maybe those pills were needed for alternative plot branch. Did you found this Jackson Junior?
Old 11-30-2009, 11:07 AM
Registered Member

I haven't found Jackson Junior yet...I'm doing Damon's encounters and see where that lead me.
Old 11-30-2009, 04:24 PM
Approved Member

[QUOTE=Sneaksie;123945]Dunno why the quest gets canceled though, i've played the game long ago. QUOTE]

have you played rus version of the game? if so, please explain differences between eng and rus versions.
Old 08-18-2014, 11:23 AM
Approved Member

The quest is only "delayed". After you've finished Demon's sidequests, it is opened again (the door to his house becomes unlocked).