Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Fulqrum PublishingGames > Planet Alcatraz

Planet Alcatraz 3D role playing game with isometric projection.

Old 11-13-2009, 10:10 PM
Approved Member

Default 1c will publish Dungeon Cleaners 2???

searching in russian websites and found Orderlies Dungeon 2: In search of the black square (Dungeon Cleaners 2) i'm not sure about the translation but is it an sequel for planet alcatraz(Dungeon Cleaners) ?? and is 1c going to publish the english version also?
thanks in advance

Last edited by persoiranian; 11-13-2009 at 10:14 PM.
Old 11-16-2009, 08:11 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by persoiranian View Post
searching in russian websites and found Orderlies Dungeon 2: In search of the black square (Dungeon Cleaners 2) i'm not sure about the translation but is it an sequel for planet alcatraz(Dungeon Cleaners) ?? and is 1c going to publish the english version also?
thanks in advance
It is possible, but I haven't heard about any official plans.
Old 11-16-2009, 11:04 AM
Approved Member

There are tons of text and many spoken lines (high localization cost), so i'd say that only commercial success of Planet Alcatraz will justify the release of it's sequel in English
Old 11-16-2009, 01:24 PM
Approved Member

yeah.u r right about high localization cost for this game.i think we are not in hurry,we have plenty of gameplay in planet alcatraz and you can play it many times from the very beginning to the end!! i wish high commercial success for planet alcatraz.
Old 11-17-2009, 01:32 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneaksie View Post
There are tons of text and many spoken lines (high localization cost), so i'd say that only commercial success of Planet Alcatraz will justify the release of it's sequel in English
Well i've done my part for the community Got it the other day, still have to set aside some time to play it though..
Old 01-02-2010, 02:10 PM
Approved Member

some screens from the game:here
and we really need the sequel: Dungeon Cleaners 2=Planet Alcatraz 2 or Planet Alcatraz:In search of the black square !!!
the game has lots of text and all are important so we can not buy the russian version and experience the utmost joy of the game....things may change someday..and nike also said it's possible and possible is possible....
Old 01-04-2010, 11:30 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by persoiranian View Post
we can not buy the russian version and experience the utmost joy of the game.
On the other hand I'm totally fine with letting the russians experience the utmost joy of gamebreaker bugs before releasing an hopefully patched version for the rest of the world...
Old 01-05-2010, 02:30 PM
Approved Member

that's a good idea also..just give us the next planet alcatraz..soooon
Old 02-04-2010, 06:08 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneaksie View Post
is 1c satisfied with the sales??
Old 02-19-2010, 08:19 AM
Approved Member

hehe. doubt it. but here's to hoping. they should drop voiceover for the next one if they ever decide to localise an international release. and put it all into text. as much as I love the insane voice-over in planet alcatraz it really isn't necessary and likely the most expensive part of the localisation. as long as everything is written in text aswell it's all good. definitely wish 1c would embrace no english voices for all games, way too expensive to get right. and russian voices gives the games a great feel.