Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Reign: Conflict of Nations

Reign: Conflict of Nations Historical real-time strategy game

Old 06-26-2010, 07:47 AM
Registered Member

Default Questions on game play

First off, I'm pleased with the game. It's beautifully rendered, which was the first reason I bought it, but I also like how it's different enough from my other strategy games. I also appreciate something other than the standard western European historical models used in the other games I have.

My question has to do with what happens to troops after I take over a new town. It seems like they disappear. My king attacked a town, for example, and entered it, but the troops did not enter with him. Then I marched the troops back to my kingdom's original town. Later when I checked, the troops were not there. Am I missing something? Are the troops sent back to the fields as laborers?
Old 06-26-2010, 08:06 AM
Registered Member

in my game the troops got outside the town / city. And I send them in but the space was limited, so only got some in ( exchange mode ). Some were dead in battle.