Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > NecroVisioN > NecroVisioN: Lost Company

NecroVisioN: Lost Company Prequel to the old-school, horror FPS

Old 05-07-2010, 06:14 PM
Registered Member

Unhappy I didn't like Lost company...

Hi men, i played the original Necrovision, and a wonder...characters, graphics, story..

I think the first Necrovision was great, in this last one...

1) No video in the beginning¿?

In original Necrovision the presentation video was awesome, here just a picture...

2) No dx10 option?

The first one had dx10 and dx9 and Lost Company? i've not found not a icon dx10 in game.

3) Story..very bored..i think the maps are not so beautiful and full of enemies like in the first game, the maps are not worked so much like in Necrovision.

4) No patches? still yet?...this game got some bugs who needs be fixed realy soon..

This is just my opinion...i think the first necrovision was a great game, whit this last one i'm very disappointed...good luck for the next part..
Old 11-09-2023, 10:30 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by zant91 View Post
Hi men, i played the original Necrovision, and a wonder...characters, graphics, story..

I think the first Necrovision was great, in this last one...

1) No video in the beginning¿?

In original Necrovision the presentation video was awesome, here just a picture...

2) No dx10 option?

The first one had dx10 and dx9 and Lost Company? i've not found not a icon dx10 in game geometry dash subzero

3) Story..very bored..i think the maps are not so beautiful and full of enemies like in the first game, the maps are not worked so much like in Necrovision.

4) No patches? still yet?...this game got some bugs who needs be fixed realy soon..

This is just my opinion...i think the first necrovision was a great game, whit this last one i'm very disappointed...good luck for the next part..
I don' t think the story is bored. It is interesting