Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover > FMB, Mission & Campaign builder Discussions

Old 11-06-2019, 06:24 PM
Approved Member

Default Get the Self Inflicted Dynamic Campaign while it' s hot

Hi all,

I've been building something and testing it on my own. Recently, I realized that it' s too much fun to keep around the house. Also, more guys test software better than a single guy. What I built can grow a dynamic campaign out of a .mis file built in the Full Mission Builder . No GUI yet, I've yet to learn how to program that. All You lot get are console applications, but they'll get the job done. More details, as well as the download link here .

Happy landings .
Old 01-06-2020, 10:13 PM
Approved Member

New version up at:

Tkoletivrijedi

The version 1.3.2 of the Self Inflicted Dynamic Campaign which is currently available for download contains the following changes:

• The resurrection bug has been cured, the human pilot will now be dead if killed in the cockpit;
  • A bug having to do with assigning the position of the human pilot in an air group has been fixed, which means that no more empty briefing screens will appear;
  • Bug having to do with air groups not being recreated after they have been totally attrited has been fixed. When there are enough units produced in the factories, all air groups which have been attrited will be recreated;
  • Mission generator has been tweaked to produce more entertaining missions, especially for jabo pilots;
  • Code which generates weather has been tweaked to yield more days with medium clouds;
  • After planes have landed at a friendly base, after a certain while, the destructor is called for such planes. As a consequence, planes that have landed are removed from the rosters in their units. This was colloquially styled the mass suicide bug and caused unrealistically high attrition rates. This was treated by preventing the removal of planes that have landed from the rosters after their destructors have been called. This also means that planes that have landed at friendly bases can be strafed or bombed, but that they will not be counted as destroyed. Shortly put: no vulching;
  • Introduced a check whether a campaign is being used with IL- 2: Cliffs of Dover- Blitz or a different version of the simulator. With Blitz on the English Channel map, maps will be rotated according to season.