Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King`s Bounty: Warriors of the North

King`s Bounty: Warriors of the North Next game in the award-winning King’s Bounty series

Old 10-29-2014, 05:10 PM
Approved Member

Default DS: Cut off werewolf's head or take from his possessions?

No response from the Steam forum yet so I'll try here:

I'm about to replay the Stolen Skull quest on Bear Butte so I checked my post on the Darkside wiki:

http://kings-bounty-dark-side.wikia....ll_walkthrough

When I wrote the walkthrough, I said I didn't think it mattered whether you cut off the werewolf's head for his fresh skull or took the shamans' skull from his possessions.

Has anyone discovered otherwise? It seems like there would be a difference or why bother asking.
Old 10-30-2014, 01:25 AM
Approved Member

I got a couple of replies but had already done the replay by then.
------------------------------------------------
I went ahead with my replay as Vampire and, like Demoness, there was no option!

Apparently only Orc gets to decapitate the werewolf.

You know, I'm pretty sure old Cam Hure would notice the difference between a fresh, probably bloody, head and the one he had been using for years. Probably a bit of DS humor better appreciated in Russian. These dialogue differences based on race seem to be more for flavor or humor than anything else.
Old 11-04-2014, 10:21 AM
Approved Member

Well, I think the whole DS drama kind of died out I am still lurking on all the forums (both steam and here) but I haven't posted in a while. Besides, it is kind of tedious trying to wade through people who wave knives and maces at this game, and try to see only the bad side of every product. No fun.
Old 11-10-2014, 04:21 AM
Approved Member

Default Still fun for me

DGDobrev,
I appreciate all you've done for the game and I'm sure many others do too. I intend to keep playing thru all the heroes working my way up in difficulty, not to mention trying the mods. Bugs and bottlenecks can be avoided or accepted. It's kind of like commuting but with great scenery, interesting passengers, no hurry, and a beautiful woman instead of a nasty job at the end.