Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey

IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey Famous title comes to consoles.

Old 02-04-2012, 04:02 PM
Approved Member

Default Unlocks...... Anyone need help before Birds of Steel ?

Hi Everyone.......

Thought I would post this as a way of a thread to see who can help who with any unlocks / Trophy's before the migration to BoS. (PS3)

I have B17 2000lb unlock and "Comrade in Arms" and that's all for platinum Trophy....would be good to do this before the BoP sky's become peacefull .

So, If you Happy people have some unlocks yet to do..... lets get together and see If we can get them completed in the 5-6 weeks before BoS release.

Post requests here ........ ....... make sure you add your time Zone

Last edited by WildBoar44; 02-04-2012 at 06:08 PM. Reason: Cant spell for toffee !
Old 02-05-2012, 01:18 PM
Approved Member

I'd be happy to help out Boar. These achievments would be possible to get in one bang wouldn't it? I don't think u actually have to win 15 strikes in the B-17 to unlock the 2000 lb load-out.
Old 02-06-2012, 07:56 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by McQ59 View Post
I'd be happy to help out Boar. These achievments would be possible to get in one bang wouldn't it? I don't think u actually have to win 15 strikes in the B-17 to unlock the 2000 lb load-out.
That would be good Ace.......... not sure how many I have won with the B17...seems like loads but it never seems to give me the unlock ??..

Will be on this week..... hopefully we can hook up....... See you soon Ace
Old 02-06-2012, 09:14 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildBoar44 View Post
That would be good Ace.......... not sure how many I have won with the B17...seems like loads but it never seems to give me the unlock ??..

Will be on this week..... hopefully we can hook up....... See you soon Ace
Hey mate, it's not a case of games won but targets destroyed. Be aware that whilst you have the 8x1000lbs too for the 17 these also need to be 'unlocked' to count towards weapon collector trophy- that said by unlocking the 2000lbs you'll should have unlocked the 1000lbs as well. Happily help in any way I can.
Old 02-07-2012, 12:40 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilly View Post
Hey mate, it's not a case of games won but targets destroyed. Be aware that whilst you have the 8x1000lbs too for the 17 these also need to be 'unlocked' to count towards weapon collector trophy- that said by unlocking the 2000lbs you'll should have unlocked the 1000lbs as well. Happily help in any way I can.
I think it is strike WINS he needs. The 500lb bombs can be unlocked by ground target kills but not the 1000lb and 2000lbs.

XBL GT: - Robotic Pope
HyperLobby CS: - Robot_Pope
Old 02-08-2012, 06:52 AM
Approved Member

I would very much like to unlock the other Spitfire just for craps and giggles, but it's not a big deal. Don't have the B-17 either. Guess that's what I get for getting the game two years too late and not really playing much online.
Old 02-08-2012, 10:33 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilly View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robotic Pope View Post
I think it is strike WINS he needs. The 500lb bombs can be unlocked by ground target kills but not the 1000lb and 2000lbs.

Hmmm well I have the 500lb & 1000lb, next time we are on Gilly, maybe you can fill me in on unlocking "1000lb", sure need the 2000lb, from the master thread on unlocks, it states , "win" 15 games, I am sure i have done that ?? , but lets knock a few out and see what happens ? See you soon Ace
Old 02-08-2012, 10:37 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrashLanding View Post
I would very much like to unlock the other Spitfire just for craps and giggles, but it's not a big deal. Don't have the B-17 either. Guess that's what I get for getting the game two years too late and not really playing much online.
Well Crash my man......you bring your MII or MIX Spit to our dance off.... I will be gentle..... wip my butt 20 times and the Stubby wing Drool box Spit will be yours.... Let me know a time on a weekend your time stateside....I will set the alarm and coco pop's...... Be a pleasure !
Old 02-09-2012, 04:18 AM
Approved Member

Default unlock

I will help you if you help me LOL still a few weapons unlocks needed. 100 battle wins and couple team invites. Now they say you only need 30 wins battle but my luck every thing doubles LOL.
Old 02-09-2012, 08:19 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildBoar44 View Post
Well Crash my man......you bring your MII or MIX Spit to our dance off.... I will be gentle..... wip my butt 20 times and the Stubby wing Drool box Spit will be yours.... Let me know a time on a weekend your time stateside....I will set the alarm and coco pop's...... Be a pleasure !
Unfortunately I'm not on the PS3, mate. Appreciate the offer though.