Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King`s Bounty: Warriors of the North

King`s Bounty: Warriors of the North Next game in the award-winning King’s Bounty series

Old 01-12-2013, 01:14 PM
Approved Member

Default King's Bounty - Warriors of the North: Player Aids

I just finished with the player aids I created for this game. I use it myself in my play-throughs and like to share them in case somebody else finds them useful.

The player aids contains the following lists:
Unit List: A list of all the units in the game, including all stats. The Excel file I contains hyperlinks to the Talent and Ability lists. 5 pages.
Talent List: A list of the all unit talents in the game. 3 pages.
Ability List: A list of all the unit abilities in the game. 4 pages.
Skill List: A list of all the hero skills in the game. 1 page for each hero class.
Medal List: A list of all the medals in the game. 1 page.
Rage Skill List: A list of all the rage skills in the game. 1 page.
Spell List: A list of all the spells in the game. Notice that the A4 variant might be too small to read. I recommend printing it on a A3 sheet. 1 page.
Valkyrie List: A list of all the valkyries in the game and their bonuses. 1 page.
XP List: A list of the XP needed to reach all levels up to 70 for all 4 difficulty settings. 1 page.
Item List: A list of all the items (*) in the game and their bonuses. The Excel file contains hyperlinks to the relevant sets. 13 pages.
Set List: A list of all the sets (*) in the game. The Excel file contains hyperlinks to the relevant items. 1 page.
Quest List: A list of all quests in the game and their internal relationship. 3 pages.
Travel Plan: A suggestion of how to travel to minimize the travel time and thereby the overall game time to complete the game. 1 page.

(*) Items and the set from the DLC are not included.

I have uploaded the following 3 zip files:
King's Bounty Warriors of the North v1.0_Pdf Files.zip: This zip file contains all the lists as pdf files. These are suited for being printed and scribbled on during your play-through.
King's Bounty Warriors of the North v1.0_Excel File.zip: This zip file contains the Excel file. Use the Excel file if you want to use the hyperlinks or if you like to modify something.
King's Bounty Warriors of the North v1.0_Pictures.zip: This zip file contains a folder with all the pictures I have used in the Excel file. It is included for completeness.

Enjoy.

Spoilers: Guess what? Yes, there are a few...
Copyright: You are free to copy these files and modify them as you like.
A lot of cheating was done to create these lists...
Attached Files
File Type: zip King's Bounty Warriors of the North v1.0_Pdf Files.zip (8.73 MB, 3644 views)

Last edited by ivra; 01-12-2013 at 05:07 PM.
Old 01-12-2013, 01:15 PM
Approved Member

My other two zip files were too big. I will add them here when I have solved the problem.

Ok, here we go. Both files were divided into two.

Last edited by ivra; 01-12-2013 at 01:28 PM.
Old 01-13-2013, 08:57 AM
Registered Member

I can't thank you enough: this is truly high quality work!

I'm sure I'll spend far too much time peering over all the item / unit / spell statistics trying to come up with interesting combinations.

Your hard work is much appreciated!
Old 01-13-2013, 07:01 PM
Approved Member

Thanks, and you are very welcome.

I am an old gamer and spending time looking through tables and stuff before I start a game is something I remember from 20 years back and it is something I miss in modern games. I could spend hours planning how to set up a game of Master of Magic before I even started the game just by looking through all the tables in the appendix of the manual. That time spent panning was great fun. Hopefully with these lists it will be possible to recreate some of that lost fun.
Old 01-14-2013, 01:44 PM
Approved Member

Thank you great job
Old 01-14-2013, 02:15 PM
Approved Member

Wow wow wow Seriously awesome work. It's like printing your own game manual. Thank you so much!
Old 01-19-2013, 11:08 AM
Registered Member

The guides are great, but can someone tell me where I can find that ice pece for Tricky Lamend in Hades? I have searched the whole Fastland (at least I think so) but can't imagine where is that piece of ice
Old 01-19-2013, 01:03 PM
Approved Member

@Pjovejas: It is burried on the small island to the SE of the main island.
Old 01-19-2013, 01:09 PM
Registered Member

Found it, thank you... There is one more quest that I can't imagine what to do... It is Jacket for the Whaler... Don't know what are those "thorn shoots" and where to look for them... This quest I have since the beginning
Old 01-19-2013, 04:27 PM
Approved Member

Thorn shoots are those green things that grow randomly so it may take you a while to collect five of them. You may have turned them into troops. I found a few of them on the first four islands, and a whole bunch in Arlania.