Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty

King's Bounty Famous series of Fantasy Real-time RPG with turn-based battles.

Old 09-25-2018, 04:07 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xev View Post
Give it 1-2 months
I hope you're right. With all due respect though. Is this some information you're certain off or just a hunch?
Old 09-28-2018, 02:47 PM
Approved Member

Default King's Bounty confirmed

Hello
on 4 speptember 1C Entertainment filed the prospectus with the Polish Financial Supervision Authority and we can read in Game production part
"The ongoing projects include both video games that are the continuations of the existing series (Men of War and King's Bounty) as well as the new Free-to-Play MMO initiative."(via google translator).
Old 11-11-2018, 09:12 AM
Approved Member

Any news?
Old 11-25-2018, 11:42 AM
Approved Member

Well. I contacted someone at C1 who has previously hinted that a game was being made and that we would hear about it soon. Well that's 6 months ago. So I asked again and just got this reply.

"Trust me when I tell you that if we could share something with you (the public in general) you would know 😊 So the situation is still the same I am afraid."

So no info. I still believe they are making a game based on previous hint though. Also because I believe the sales of king's bounty has been really good. I Just wish they would announce it soon.
Old 11-26-2018, 09:21 AM
Approved Member

And the website is still under construction, impressive.

Kingsbounty.com is for sale btw. If you want to start your own kb site you'll have a better domain than 1c has
Old 11-26-2018, 10:47 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alistair80 View Post
"sooner than expected" - hahaha, in 3 years or more. They can't make a website for several years.
Too true. I keep checking every few months and see nothing changed...
I love the series' first two (well, 2 and a half, including Crossroads) games, but they dropped in quality fast after that sadly when they replaced the team making it. Not sure what Katauri is even doing these days, I think Royal Quest died a few years ago so they don't even have the excuse of working on that MMO.
Old 12-16-2018, 06:36 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BB Shockwave View Post
Too true. I keep checking every few months and see nothing changed...
I love the series' first two (well, 2 and a half, including Crossroads) games, but they dropped in quality fast after that sadly when they replaced the team making it. Not sure what Katauri is even doing these days, I think Royal Quest died a few years ago so they don't even have the excuse of working on that MMO.
The quality definitely dropped. Many of the newer expansions feels so flawed. Almost as if it is just mods, rather than actual expansions. Lots of errors and bugs. Not nearly as polished as Legend and Crossworlds.

I do hope they are working on a new one. Didn't know they replaced the team. That's too bad
Old 01-24-2019, 10:37 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkeonz View Post
Well. I contacted someone at C1 who has previously hinted that a game was being made and that we would hear about it soon. Well that's 6 months ago. So I asked again and just got this reply.

"Trust me when I tell you that if we could share something with you (the public in general) you would know So the situation is still the same I am afraid."

So no info. I still believe they are making a game based on previous hint though. Also because I believe the sales of king's bounty has been really good. I Just wish they would announce it soon.
Well, that's sounds promising!

Point out the importance of an improved AI, please. Really. Please. That area needs much more care, attention and fine tuning. In fact I would gladly replay and rebought any of the already existing games with "just" that.

Last edited by Sirlancelot; 01-24-2019 at 02:32 PM.
Old 01-24-2019, 06:09 PM
Approved Member

I will believe when I see. Two months have passed and nothing. On the main page we get information about new games from 1C Company but nothing new about The King's Bounty. That's why I'm still waiting. With hope and doubts.
Old 02-15-2019, 01:55 PM
Approved Member

Please make it shorter than WoTN. The game could half of the length of WoTN, and if it were good, I would gladly buy the other half as a sequel.