Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover

IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover Latest instalment in the acclaimed IL-2 Sturmovik series from award-winning developer Maddox Games.

Old 03-25-2011, 10:42 AM
Sternjaeger

Default Reality check...

...why don't u girls wait for the game to be in your hands before crying?

Your desperate tears won't prompt Maddox Games to do a last minute change to their product, and all you've seen and heard is just speculation.

JUST WAIT A BIT MORE AND STOP CLOGGING THE FORUM WITH YOUR PRIMADONNA TANTRUMS!!!
Old 03-25-2011, 10:42 AM
Tree_UK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sternjaeger View Post

Your desperate tears won't prompt Maddox Games to do a last minute change to their product, and all you've seen and heard is just speculation.

JUST WAIT A BIT MORE AND STOP CLOGGING THE FORUM WITH YOUR PRIMADONNA TANTRUMS!!!
thanks for that, i'm stopping right now.
Old 03-25-2011, 10:45 AM
machoo

+1

You guys sure are a bunch of whiny little bit....schoolgirls.
Old 03-25-2011, 10:47 AM
Sternjaeger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tree_UK View Post
thanks for that, i'm stopping right now.
I know you won't..
Old 03-25-2011, 10:47 AM
Approved Member

Quote:

Is this supposed to put you above them all? Sounds rather juvenile to me.. No offense of coarse
- 2500k @ 4.8Ghz Lapped IHS - AsRock P67 Extreme4 Gen3 - MSI GTX 560 Ti 2Gb - Crutial M4 SATA3 64Gb SSD - 8Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600Mhz @ 8-8-8-21 RAM - Silverstone 750w Fully Modular PSU - Antec 1200 ATX Case - Zalman 9700 Cooler - Win7 Ultimate x64 -
Old 03-25-2011, 10:48 AM
Approved Member

Yeah, I have money to give away....I'll stop whining
Old 03-25-2011, 10:51 AM
Sternjaeger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacoma74 View Post
Is this supposed to put you above them all? Sounds rather juvenile to me.. No offense of coarse
no, I don't need that, I believe in the right of expressing my opinion, the opinion of an adult who is tired of coming to see if there's any interesting news on this forum and all he can find is an endless posting of "I am cancelling my order" or "the sounds are from PacMan" or "the graphics and fps are like an Atari", based on some dodgy videos leaked from what is evidently a beta and ppl WANT to believe it's the real game and OH how desperate they are now!

I'd suggest you use some of the money you saved for the game and new PCs to consult a psychiatrist.. It's unbelievable!!
Old 03-25-2011, 10:54 AM
Sternjaeger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mysticpuma View Post
Yeah, I have money to give away....I'll stop whining
Mysticpuma I respect the incredible stuff you've been doing so far, but don't you think that all this whining is actually unnecessary? As we speak now they're already working on the first patch of the game, and I'm sure that if there's any stuff taht needs to be addressed they'll do it, like they've done in the past, as long as it's a reasonable thing to do and won't mean to redo major changes.

There's so much positive stuff coming out of the official updates, but all we can do is look at the alleged bad things.. If I were part of the developed team I'd be well miffed with this!
Old 03-25-2011, 11:00 AM
Approved Member

cheeerist.
Just wait a goddamn second before you complain on the only once mentioned comment.

Get the game, if it is a game breaker SOMEONE will have disabled it/released a mod. If not... play the game.

Honestly, it is almost like you guys are just making up reasons not to buy it... its all rather juvenile.
If it runs like crap, there are these things called settings as well. If you remember il2 (back when it was first released) the settings could be turned down to RB3D level for any pc to handle it. Do that if you hate your 35fps.

I wish for this forum to be filled with useful topics of informative value so if you do want to continue wining, keep it to one thread and don;t let it spread.

Anyway, cheers
Sam
Old 03-25-2011, 11:56 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
no, I don't need that, I believe in the right of expressing my opinion, the opinion of an adult who is tired of coming to see if there's any interesting news on this forum and all he can find is an endless posting of "I am cancelling my order" or "the sounds are from PacMan" or "the graphics and fps are like an Atari", based on some dodgy videos leaked from what is evidently a beta and ppl WANT to believe it's the real game and OH how desperate they are now!

I'd suggest you use some of the money you saved for the game and new PCs to consult a psychiatrist.. It's unbelievable!!
As should you as well. And everyone else in this forum. But with such a highly anticipated release, are you surprised? It's human nature to pick things apart and analyze them. Only problem is that alot of them mix up facts and fictional assumptions. I think this game still has alot of potential for success, but the initial release could of definitely gone better.
- 2500k @ 4.8Ghz Lapped IHS - AsRock P67 Extreme4 Gen3 - MSI GTX 560 Ti 2Gb - Crutial M4 SATA3 64Gb SSD - 8Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600Mhz @ 8-8-8-21 RAM - Silverstone 750w Fully Modular PSU - Antec 1200 ATX Case - Zalman 9700 Cooler - Win7 Ultimate x64 -