Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Rig'n'Roll > RNR Questions

RNR Questions All questions about game.

Old 08-27-2010, 05:41 PM
Registered Member

I just don't like pulling out from a diner or something and I am crossing lanes and the police pull me over for driving on the wrong side they give you no time to get into the right lane.
Old 08-27-2010, 05:49 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DriverX3 View Post
I just don't like pulling out from a diner or something and I am crossing lanes and the police pull me over for driving on the wrong side they give you no time to get into the right lane.
The cab of your truck needs to be in the proper lane when turning. Just like in real life. You should never be in the wrong lane. Your trailer may stray a little, but not the cab during a turn. Do you mean diner, or the truck stop exit in general?
Old 08-27-2010, 08:11 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by USA Trucker View Post
Not all states have a "turn on right" law. I know from trucking myself. California in my days were "turn on right" when posted. It could have changed since then.
yea I understand what you mean when you're saying that some don't. My dad's had that problem in a few states as well even though he doesn't go out of state much anymore thanks to line haul. fortunately my state is kinda typical and fits in well. our cops respect drivers a lot and give them a lot of leway in the city. however the bears are a bunch of jerks unfortunately. they're like the "super troopers" in RnR. they'll pull you over for anything and everything.
Old 08-27-2010, 09:06 PM
Registered Member

Come out of a diner I was parked in front of it then took off to the road did everything right they just said I was in the wrong lane when I was getting my rig to the right lane leaving a parking lot. Also when you do your turns you might have to go into the wrong lane to make the corner if the trailers in this game actually moved like a real trailer.
Old 08-29-2010, 09:34 AM
Approved Member

i usually show the blinker a few seconds befor i change lane, and cars and truck brake slightly so i can change. most people turn on blinker when they start changing lanes.
Old 08-29-2010, 10:44 AM
Registered Member

i was just playing R'N'R and a cop cut me off and i ran into him so i just said oh well and ramed him till he spun out and i took off and ran into the nearest warehouse lol i'm not coming out call the swat team lol
Old 08-29-2010, 10:51 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by adogg View Post
i was just playing R'N'R and a cop cut me off and i ran into him so i just said oh well and ramed him till he spun out and i took off and ran into the nearest warehouse lol i'm not coming out call the swat team lol
NEWS FLASH.......

Mr Adogg, this is the police. You are completely surrounded! Come out with your hands up, or we'll open fire, and ruin your truck, take your money, wife, home, and first born!!!
Old 08-29-2010, 10:52 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by USA Trucker View Post
NEWS FLASH.......

Mr Adogg, you are completely surrounded! Come out with your hands up, or we'll open fire, and ruin your truck, take your money, wife, home, and first born!!!

Sorry cant do it taking a number 2 come back later lmao

Last edited by USA Trucker; 08-29-2010 at 10:57 AM. Reason: Edited for content.
Old 10-25-2010, 05:56 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by USA Driver View Post
I know pretty much the game is about hauling goods, hiring drivers, and other things like that. But the authors of this game have lied to us about features that were promised to make the AI drivers more lifelike.

First off, I'm getting sick of how badly the AI drives. How they seem to stop right infront of you with no warning. No traffic infront of him. And then make a crazy turn.
If you hit the guy, guess what? The cops blame you. They go after you. Not the guy that caused you to hit him.
They promised that the police would go after AI drivers that don't follow the rules of the road. How is the police busting me for something the AI did, busting them? He caused it for stopping infront of me.

Another thing is the speed they drive. I expect truckers to go something like 70MPH on the interstates, and cars to go 65-70MPH.
Most of them go a mind-numbing 35MPH. Even on an interstate. That doesn't happen in real life.

I really wish I didn't have to say that it's a disappointment. But this game took five years to make. And.. this is the best they could come up with?

They didn't even put San Francisco on the map(as in a map marker). It's a drive-threw city if you go on US 101. Very disappointed in that. The AI tends to get stuck there as well. I'm often forced to pass them via a sidewalk. And if I hit them, boom ticket for me, due to them blocking the road.

I'm losing money fast over the stupidy of the AI drivers. There needs to be a patch or something. Or a way to edit the speed in a file.
And did I mention, they ignore the player's turn signals?
lol well to be honest, that is real life in a way. let me explain. If you hold you're CDL license then youre use at fault during an acident no matter how really was the stupide one. they blame drivers on everthing. and if you drove a rig in real life you see just how stupide people drive!! and yes they are very stupide. seen some crazy shit on the road. I see youre point and ai is cheap but thought i would say its not so far from the real wourld lol.
Old 10-31-2010, 11:12 AM
Approved Member

Just look to the convoy movie in the beginning, the old "Rubber Duck" also get pulled over while the girl is driving like a idiot