Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Men of War > Men of War: Vietnam

Men of War: Vietnam A new title in the world-known Men of War real-time tactics game series

View Poll Results: Should the shotgun be added to Men Of War Vietnam Extra Units Addon?.
Yes 4 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-26-2011, 10:17 PM
Approved Member

Default Men Of War Vietnam Extra Units Mod

I've finally after a week of getting used to looking at the innards of this game and some help from the community of DMS and this forum, in particular Eliasmasche from DMS, I've finally got a mod finished that adds extra units.

USA:

Dodge M37
UH1-B
UH1
Pilots

NVA:

Mi4
Gaz67 (covered, no mg)
Pilots

Any units that you wish to have that are already in the games from MOW to now I can try to add if there is anything that isn't then I'm sorry, but it may be possible in the future.

That are historically accurate of course, I've already got plans for the M16 and M3a1 halftracks to be added, you all go looking through the units in the sides and see if there's anything missing.

(Update)

All MOW units are to be suspended from being added until I have thought of a witty way to port them to this game as it causes the game to crash, if there is any suggestions to make them work, then by all means post them here.

Last edited by FM_Thomas7; 11-27-2011 at 12:54 AM.