Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Rig'n'Roll > Technical problems and Solutions

Technical problems and Solutions Questions and solutions

Old 04-25-2010, 09:17 PM
Registered Member

Try installing the patch/hotfix, if you didn't. Maybe that helps. Also, make sure you've got all drivers updated (video card, sound card, etc.), latest DirectX and Windows updates.

I can't say anything else because I have no idea what could the problem be.
Old 04-26-2010, 12:10 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GinXeng View Post
I'm sorry, I know english is not your first language but I can't understand what the hell you just said, all those j's are throwing me off. You know, I think he is trying to tell us something.
The J's should be I's, and it should become clear to you. However, I don't understand if his truck crashed, or the game crashed.
Old 04-26-2010, 03:37 AM
Registered Member

I believe he is refering to the game crashes, I have not had any of these issues todate.
Old 04-26-2010, 06:40 AM
Registered Member

Default bugs in english version

good morning

j' am sorry , the problem is .

the game stop , then the screen is black and come back to the windows desktop.

all drivers are uptodate , directx ok .
patch/hotfix installed

the last problem yesterday is:
with to load in bakersfield to los angeles warehouse.
When j arrive in warehouse , pass the entrance , the game stop , black screen and come back to windows desktop

are someboady have the same problems or not , than you
Old 04-26-2010, 08:31 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nadoso View Post
good morning

j' am sorry , the problem is .

the game stop , then the screen is black and come back to the windows desktop.

all drivers are uptodate , directx ok .
patch/hotfix installed

the last problem yesterday is:
with to load in bakersfield to los angeles warehouse.
When j arrive in warehouse , pass the entrance , the game stop , black screen and come back to windows desktop

are somebody have the same problems or not , than you
I think you're the first one that reported this problem. Obviously something is seriously wrong. My only suggestion is to re-install the game. You may have a corrupt file in there somewhere. How many GB's of ram do you have, and what type of motherboard/cpu are you running? Also, where did you purchase it? All of these may play a roll in this.
Old 04-26-2010, 11:14 AM
Registered Member

hi
GB's of ram 4go
motherboard/cpu asus M2N-SLIDE DE LUXE ; ATHLON 64x2 DUAL CORE PROCESSOR 3,2 GHZ . 1024 cache
GRAPHIC CARD: GIGABYTE NVIDIA 9600 GT 1024 last drivers 197.45
WINDOWS XP SP3
DIRECTX 9.0.C
Purchase by BOUNTY via JEUXVIDEO.COM
Loading via nexway.com.

Is it possible to load this game directly from your site , could be some of files corrupted.
In fact , when j install the game about 20 fules refuse tobe installed and it is necessary to ignore them to continue to install the game .
Could be the problem .????
thanks for your help
regards
Old 04-26-2010, 12:17 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
hi
GB's of ram 4go
motherboard/cpu asus M2N-SLIDE DE LUXE ; ATHLON 64x2 DUAL CORE PROCESSOR 3,2 GHZ . 1024 cache
GRAPHIC CARD: GIGABYTE NVIDIA 9600 GT 1024 last drivers 197.45
WINDOWS XP SP3
DIRECTX 9.0.C
Purchase by BOUNTY via JEUXVIDEO.COM
Loading via nexway.com.

Is it possible to load this game directly from your site , could be some of files corrupted.
In fact , when j install the game about 20 fules refuse tobe installed and it is necessary to ignore them to continue to install the game .
Could be the problem .????
thanks for your help
regards
I'm french too, tu peux expliquer en français, je tâcherai de traduire..

I think he tries to tell everybody he has some troubles during the gameplay, something is wrong with game installation..

I brought it at "01net" a few days ago, 7 files "bin" and a "exe" file.

Installation was very long, but no problems in the game (only X360 controller)

Last edited by USA Trucker; 03-25-2011 at 11:43 AM. Reason: Merged Postings Into One.
Old 04-26-2010, 04:04 PM
Registered Member

bonjour eagle 78

je suis français , habite en bretagne et je ne manie pas assez la langue anglaise pour expliquer au mieux ce qui arrive et de le faire comprendre

Mon problème est maintenant résolu .
Un lien de chargement de bounty m'avez fait chargé le fichier exe et les bin avec une bonne vingtaine de fichiers qui ne voulaient pas s'installer.
En fait ces fichiers que je devais ignorer pour pouvoir installer le jeu complétement étaient probablement liés aux zones qui me provoquaient l'arrêt du jeu.
J'ai rechargé le jeu sur un deuxième lien puis installé et tout est ok.

merci de ton intervention , ce jeu est sympa , je possède également la série des trucks mais celui ci se démarques des autres et surtout pas de saccade vidéos .

a plus
Old 04-26-2010, 11:34 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
bonjour eagle 78

je suis français , habite en bretagne et je ne manie pas assez la langue anglaise pour expliquer au mieux ce qui arrive et de le faire comprendre

Mon problème est maintenant résolu .
Un lien de chargement de bounty m'avez fait chargé le fichier exe et les bin avec une bonne vingtaine de fichiers qui ne voulaient pas s'installer.
En fait ces fichiers que je devais ignorer pour pouvoir installer le jeu complétement étaient probablement liés aux zones qui me provoquaient l'arrêt du jeu.
J'ai rechargé le jeu sur un deuxième lien puis installé et tout est ok.

merci de ton intervention , ce jeu est sympa , je possède également la série des trucks mais celui ci se démarques des autres et surtout pas de saccade vidéos .

a plus
It's bad enough you can barely speak English, and use J's for I's, but now you're throwing French in on an English speaking forum too. Good grief!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hauptmann View Post
Bottom line , if you experience a bug, post it in the BUG forum..we don't need 100 threads on the same stuff.
Oh, please. For a guy having only 5 posts, you haven't observed how this forum operates, have you? Show me a "BUG FORUM" with regards to RnR, and I'll shut up. This thread is the closest to it, and adequately titled. We do have many other "Problem Threads" all over the place without using the word "BUG".

Last edited by USA Trucker; 03-25-2011 at 11:44 AM. Reason: Merged Postings Into One.
Old 04-27-2010, 07:46 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by USA Trucker View Post
It's bad enough you can barely speak English, and use J's for I's, but now you're throwing French in on an English speaking forum too. Good grief!
Eagle78 told him he should post his question in English and he'd try to translate as he's French himself. Of course, you didn't know that as you don't speak French

Anyway, his problem is solved now: turns out some files were corrupted. He redownloaded the game and all is well now.