Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Rig'n'Roll > Technical problems and Solutions

Technical problems and Solutions Questions and solutions

Old 05-05-2010, 01:29 PM
Approved Member

Question installing the game..

hi all, im finally downloading the english version right at this very moment, but the problem is, is that im not at my house. im downloading it at my grandparents' house because i currently do not have an internet connection where i live at the moment. will i still be able to install the game on my own computer at my house? and by the way i will be burning it to a disk so i can take it home with me .
also, do i have to download the patch for the english version?
thanks
Old 05-05-2010, 01:54 PM
Approved Member

The game must be activated using the activation server after installation, so in your case it will be more complicated and not fully automatic.
First of all, download the hotfix too (if you bought the game on Impulse, you don't need it though).
After installation on your offline PC, install the hotfix. Run the game and it will ask about your serial number.
1) Enter it, but the activation process will fail (since you don't have an Internet connection there), choose that you want to activate the game the other way.
2) Write down the generated hardware code (NOTE: it will become obsolete next day) and your serial number and go to your grandparents house or any other place with Internet connection. You may also use your smartphone to go online if you have it.
3) Navigate to http://www.1cpublishing.eu/support/activation and enter both your serial number and hardware code there. Click 'Activate'.
4) Activation server will return the activation code. Write it down too, and you'll be able to activate the game on your offline PC using it.
Old 05-05-2010, 03:03 PM
Approved Member

Ok thanks for that
Old 05-14-2010, 11:20 AM
Approved Member

What the heck is with you guys. IDK what the problem you have with those *.bin files. I bought it off the 1C store and downloaded all of the bin and other files, and installed w/o problems. No corrupt files, no nothing.

Cheers, Se7en

Last edited by Se7en; 07-12-2011 at 08:09 PM.
Old 05-22-2010, 03:53 PM
Approved Member

Default Acquiring game right from 1C website

The next questions:

* How many times can download files of game after to have payed its value if I lose the first files?

* 1C website requires ID and password, the ID and password used in 1C forum can be used for 1C website acquiring game?

* Using Pay pal mode pay, can send transference money from my bank to acquire one game?

Hope any possible answer over these 3 questions, thanks!...

Last edited by charlytos; 05-26-2010 at 03:16 PM.
Old 05-28-2010, 05:46 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlytos View Post
The next questions:

* How many times can download files of game after to have payed its value if I lose the first files?

* 1C website requires ID and password, the ID and password used in 1C forum can be used for 1C website acquiring game?

* Using Pay pal mode pay, can send transference money from my bank to acquire one game?

Hope any possible answer over these 3 questions, thanks!...
*I actually had to re download 3 of the bin files again so I assume it is probably endless as long as the downloader still see's them

*I dont remember a user/pass being used but then again I have slept and drank a lil whiskey since then.

* do not know the answer from experience as I used a credit card I have specifically for internet purchases. Sorry
Old 05-28-2010, 10:20 AM
Approved Member

Thanks Excalibur to answer clarifing my 3 questions. Please if you use English game version patched, answered me this questions, over if same fix those mentioned problems:

1) AI opponents never stop on gas stations to take fuel.

2) Time delivery a few short, simple level game

3) Any ground and textures dissapear in any zone roads!
Old 06-01-2010, 02:30 AM
centy2010

Default Game issues CPU related

Hello,

I was wondering if all the threads I see concerning graphics problem/crash ... are related to CPU.

My questions are : Do you have any issue with the game ? and what's your CPU make ?
Old 06-01-2010, 03:26 AM
Registered Member

As of 2009 there were only a few companies writing games for duel Processor systems so if you are having trouble with your game and can't find any logical answer then try this.
(note Dont forget to turn off any resourse hogging programs before hand)
Goto: TaskManager/Processes/YourGame.exe/
Then: Right click on your game and set the Affinity to run on 1 processor
Old 08-02-2010, 06:42 AM
Registered Member

hi,

my system is Amd Barton 2500+, Nvidia 7300 GT, 1 Gb DDR2.

i had russian version and i played ok even of hard understanding of texts.
now with english version i cant play:
1. some parts of LA roads freeze and can defrose them only with <ESC> twice;
2. i can enter into garage after 2-3 times trying.

can anyone explain what are differences between those 2 versions?

thx