Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Rig'n'Roll > Technical problems and Solutions

Technical problems and Solutions Questions and solutions

Old 04-26-2010, 03:09 AM
Registered Member

Default Issues With Audio

Sometimes the audio in the cb works and sometime the sound doesnt. I also get this sometimes with the animated movie takes over.
I have installed the patch for the english version.
Old 04-26-2010, 06:04 AM
Approved Member

Try selecting another audio device in game options.
Old 04-30-2010, 10:46 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneaksie View Post
Try selecting another audio device in game options.
I refer you to this conversation....http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showpos...0&postcount=16

It's not an audio device problem. It's just an annoying audio bug in the program.
Old 05-07-2010, 01:59 PM
Approved Member

Default Could a person with the english version please

Post the radio station that gives you the news I would like to know what is going on more. I think it should work good on the russian version
Old 05-07-2010, 09:47 PM
Approved Member

I dont use the radio as I turn it off when I play, but when I have I think its every station that cuts off the music and you hear the news.
Old 05-08-2010, 12:12 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyb87 View Post
Post the radio station that gives you the news I would like to know what is going on more. I think it should work good on the russian version
This may help you. Go into your file that contains your Rig'N'Roll program. Usually it is under "1C" on your C drive in the "Program Files" (Program Files x86 if using Windows 7 64bit). Click "Rignroll", then "Data", then click "FM". There you will see your stations numbered 1-5, and one advertisement station, and one for news (7 in all).

While playing the game keep using the "J" key to switch through the stations until you find something that resembles a "News Broadcast". Don't confuse this with an "Advertisement Station". If this helps, here is what the menu looks like on your computer (or should I say mine with Windows 7):

Click Program Files (or similar).
Click 1C
Click RignRoll
Click Data
Click FM
1_Harsh Radio
2_Dance Trance Radio
3_Radio California
4_SuperHighway Radio
5_Pacific FM
Advert (I assume it means Advertisement)
News

So there are 7 stations to choose from. This may be more detailed then you require, but I thought it would help just the same. I am of course assuming you have the English version.
Old 05-08-2010, 12:59 AM
Approved Member

Im on russian still and just am sick of hearing words i dont understand. I have heard you get tips on where loads are and such so would like to take advatage of that instead of missing them all the time
Old 05-08-2010, 02:58 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyb87 View Post
Im on russian still and just am sick of hearing words i dont understand. I have heard you get tips on where loads are and such so would like to take advatage of that instead of missing them all the time
Well I can't help you there, but as far as the English version is concerned, those kind of hints are very subtle, and for the most part useless. So you're not really missing much. They don't give you where, or when. It really is a hint in the most drastic sense of the word. Most of the time you will get better results from your PDA (F3 Key). This shows a lot of info, and messages that may spark your interest. They usually coincide with the radio to a large degree.

Does this help you better?
Old 05-08-2010, 06:57 AM
Approved Member

all the radio hints for stuff are added to the diary aswell. so if you F3 and look through there you'll find all the missions or stuff that triggers the missions the radio gives hints for

oh I guess this is almost what USA Trucker said aswell
Old 05-08-2010, 07:03 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divebomb View Post
all the radio hints for stuff are added to the diary aswell. so if you F3 and look through there you'll find all the missions or stuff that triggers the missions the radio gives hints for

oh I guess this is almost what USA Trucker said aswell
Not almost, but exactly.