Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Armored Princess

King's Bounty: Armored Princess Sequel to the critically acclaimed King’s Bounty: The Legend.

Old 10-21-2011, 08:43 AM
Registered Member

Default Questions and problems with difficulty

Hello guys, I know the game is a bit old now (although not as old as some other games I still play, heh heh) and maybe there aren't as many people on the forums, but I thought I'd ask anyway. I recently bought Crossworlds and started a game of AP with the Orcs expansion, but I am finding it extremely hard.

I cleared out the beginning few islands (Bolo, Scarlet Wind and Rusty Anchor) but now I'm at the continent of Verona and it seems like I've hit a wall. Every enemy stack I meet is rated "lethal" or "invincible", not to mention enemy heroes who are level 40 while I am around 16???

I can still fight some of these stacks, but not without losing half my army in the process, and I'm running out of money and troops.

I'm playing on normal difficulty with a paladin. I was hoping to rely on the Resurrection spell as I did in KB:TL, but I haven't found it yet and don't know if I ever will. This randomness is annoying sometimes.

Should I restart on easy with a mage? It seems, from what I've read here, that the mage is the overpowered class while the other two are not as great.
Old 11-09-2012, 03:59 AM
Approved Member

The mage is not overpowered, lvl16 is just too low for Verona. Do some quests on previous islands. ( not that it matters now)
Old 11-27-2012, 07:19 PM
Approved Member

I am having the same problems. I am playing a Mage..and I am level 16. Your suggestions are do other quests. But there are no other quests. All the islands before Verona have no Mobs except for a few high level mobs on Rusty Anchor ( lethal ), Zig Zag ( level 18 boss ), and the boss behind the talking door ( level 20 boss ). That is the entire extent of what content I have not finished before Verona. I have actually defeated about 3-4 armies on Verona at this point. But the armies that are left are either labeled lethal, invincable, or very strong. The very strong armies I tried, but lost a good % ( 50-70% ) of my army...and went back to an earlier save.

Last edited by dbgager; 11-27-2012 at 07:30 PM.
Old 12-13-2013, 10:33 PM
Registered Member

Same here.

Hard/mage, lvl 11 and getting very strong+ stacks everywhere.

Dont really know what to do.