Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Armored Princess

King's Bounty: Armored Princess Sequel to the critically acclaimed King’s Bounty: The Legend.

Old 05-05-2011, 11:59 AM
Approved Member

demons best?

rofl

2 stacks of repair droids >demons

demons are very weak they cannot be ressed so easily
and not alot of enemies do fire damage(save for dragons)
u can use very cheap strats with demons however
^^
Old 05-08-2011, 11:57 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razorflame View Post
demons best?

rofl

2 stacks of repair droids >demons

demons are very weak they cannot be ressed so easily
and not alot of enemies do fire damage(save for dragons)
u can use very cheap strats with demons however
^^
Don't ever go into tactical battles or try out for officer at a Military Academy.

"The best defense is a great offense" - every intelligent and successful General that ever stepped into a battlefield.

What is "ressed"?? I'll put my 3 demon army with 120 Demons, Executioners and Demoness and send them to your 2 stacks of Droids ANY day. I want to see you heal 3/4 of one stack with the other repair droid after my Demons have my way with them. Again, I'll have my way with dragons in that den in Montero and you've already admitted I have an advantage in cheap tactics with them. Demons have never been weak for me, anything but. There's an axe you can equip them with that does alot more criticals and another that does extra damage. My Demons critical almost every hit and their criticals do 13k-17k plus damage enough to destroy or badly weaken anything.

How the hell do you guys use the repair droids so well? I can't seem to heal them fast enough or well enough against harder enemies. What exactly are you guys doing? I'd like to learn the way of the Droid.
Old 12-26-2014, 11:58 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by loreangelicus View Post
Yup! The Resurrection spell worked fine on demon unit types in KBTL, and I would assume that it still does in KBAP.

Heal and Bless don't work on demon unit types though as early as KBTL, so maybe that's where you got the notion that Order spells in general don't work on demons.
I am now level 38 with my Demon Army/Mage build, so I can give some info on these....

Heal indeed doesn't work on demons. Oddly enough, neither does Hell breath - guess they already have a fiery breath, so they cannot get more "hot". Life Light and Paladin (unit) Prayer damages Demons, actually.
However, Resurrection, Armor of God, even (funnily) Guardian Angel works fine on Demons. Bless cannot be cast on them directly, except for shrines on battlefields, and Inquisitors cannot cast their Holy Rage on them either - they can, I mean, but it only adds Bless without the Rage bonus. The Level 3 Ancient Phoenix's "Tears of Life" cannot resurrect Demons, either.
Gizmo heals/gives action points to Demons as well.
Oh, and they cannot get Plague - meaning it's a good spell to use on enemies.

So far, it's a lot of fun. My general line-up is Archdemons, Executioners, Demonesses, Demonologists and Cerberi. With Undead, or Gremlin Tower battles I sometimes swap in the Executioners for Demons, for tough battles I replace Cerberi with Demons. And sometimes I use Scoffer Imps too.

Dragon of Chaos, especially on Level 3, works like a charm with Demons. I have gotten Demetrius up to tier 3, have the Bow of Thousand Souls and the Hellfire Necklace. Demons having a basic 50% (and Archdemons 80%) resistance to fire means you can throw fireballs/fire rain around like there is no tomorrow. Summoning with demons and demonologists is fun, but you have to be careful if you want to keep enemies alive for resurrection as they cannot be controlled.
This army is also the best for using Death Star, as your Archdemon is bound to be the first to move in every battle and can teleport out of the way. Demonesses might be slow and I rarely ever get them to the front lines, but their swapping is great to get the Executioners into the throng, and some damaged enemy unit back next to the ladies for Charming in the next round. And then you can have fun with Sacrifice...
Cerberi deal great damage, but they are fragile. Best used in the first rounds and then ressed with Time Back.
Executioners can be a great help to get level 1-2 units to leave all my units alone with their Fear. Them and Demons excel as tanks, and dominate helps with killing 1-3 level units, as does unlimited retaliation and the Anger ability that often lets them act a second or third time in each round.