Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Armored Princess

King's Bounty: Armored Princess Sequel to the critically acclaimed King’s Bounty: The Legend.

Old 01-02-2010, 12:37 AM
Approved Member

I didn't see a 'new' item until Rusty Anchor Island. 50 new items isn't as many as it sounds, especially if a lot are high level.

Some old items now are part of new sets, so look out for that. Some are also part of composites (which I think means you can combine them to get super item, like dragon tooths.)
Old 01-02-2010, 06:10 PM
Registered Member

Default Help! I downloaded from Steam how do I install?

My game of Armored princess is from steam? What path do I use? I have tried several combinations to no avail?
Old 01-02-2010, 06:30 PM
Approved Member

hey guys,
i cant seem to download the file at all ...
is the ftp down?
any way i can get it ?
Old 01-02-2010, 07:32 PM
Approved Member

I have found another bug:
games saved via the save command do not show up when you try to load games. This makes 3 bugs:
1) Clicking install placed it in my kb-L path; not my steam path for kb-ap
2) machine hard locks until reboot
3) can't save games (other than quick save) (this might have been related to being paused; but now i can save)
---
with regards to the question above the steam path is
steam/steamapps/king bounty armored princess/sessions/[item_pack goes here]
--
do a search for sessions to find the full path for your system

Last edited by jake21; 01-02-2010 at 07:42 PM.
Old 01-02-2010, 07:59 PM
Approved Member

note that I had to install to steamapps/commons/Kings Bounty Armored Princess

I'm not sure if it always is put into the commons folder, but don't get lost trying to find it in steamapps if it is not there.

I haven't had problems with save games by the way, but yeah, KB:AP stops receiving input after you change campaigns. However, the change does take, and a restart works. You may be able to debug this better in windowed mode, but I'm not sure if there is a way to play kbap in window.
Old 01-02-2010, 10:39 PM
Approved Member

A Few Goodies I've found so far:

Living Bow: At the beginning of each combat it talks to you (If you've asked it to!) and gives you pointers on one of the enemies you are facing. Also spawns healing fruit that regenerate rage/mana (Out of combat).

Winter Set: This set, when full, gives all enemies -1 speed! Talk about powerful...

Wanderer's Gloves: I haven't tried them out, but they say they give +10 rage whenever you cast teleport, or use a teleport skill (Demonic exchange? Archdemons??) either way, a cool idea for a rage booster!

Dice: The enchanted dice will, for a while, give you army boosts at the beginning of combat. Sometimes +1 initiative, or speed, or maybe a little attack or defense.. and sometimes +10% crit chance! Sadly, luck eventually runs out .

I'm really liking the bag so far!
Old 01-02-2010, 10:50 PM
Approved Member

Zech havent you checked out the PDF file Tempo posted yet or? All items are listed there, alot of great new great items indeed! I'm very tempted to start overand have a whirl with them.

Last edited by Urbz; 01-02-2010 at 10:59 PM.
Old 01-02-2010, 11:14 PM
Approved Member

Hi,

I noticed that the mod is hosted by no-ip.org, who can be anybody, instead of kautauri. Is the file safe?
Old 01-03-2010, 12:13 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cicobuff View Post
Hi,

I noticed that the mod is hosted by no-ip.org, who can be anybody, instead of kautauri. Is the file safe?
Since an admin posted the link i reckon we could safely assume it's safe.
Old 01-03-2010, 04:42 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urbz View Post
Zech havent you checked out the PDF file Tempo posted yet or? All items are listed there, alot of great new great items indeed! I'm very tempted to start overand have a whirl with them.
Sacrilege! That's like asking your parents what they bought for you instead of opening it! Dunno why, I just like finding things in game instead of perusing for them like a catalog.