Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Armored Princess

King's Bounty: Armored Princess Sequel to the critically acclaimed King’s Bounty: The Legend.

Old 06-27-2015, 02:18 PM
Approved Member

Exclamation Kings Bounty Armored Princess crash on startup (mac)

Ok so, yesterday I bought KB: AP from the app store and it worked fine besides the font being pretty small on the game itself. Today it opens and it crashes right when the menu is supposed to load meaning that I can't play. I am no mac expert so I have no clue of what to do and im pretty mad cause I can't play. When it crashes I get a report log that looks like a massive script with semi gibberish sentences that I don't know what they mean. If you need me to upload those please ask. Oh and the only thing I saw that was kinda weird was that I saw an "alias" .kfg file on the game contents.
My mac book air runs other games quite well and I really am confused. Please help me I really wan't to play this game I run OS X Yosemite 10.10.3

EDIT : IT DOESNT CRASH ANYMORE, BUT FONT IS VERY SMALL. ANY MODS OR SOMETHING TO MAKE IT BIGGER? FOR MAC
My specs include:

1.7 Ghz intel i5 processor
4gb RAM
120 GB Hard drive storage
Intel HD graphics 3000 integrated graphics card

I HIGHLY doubt it's my mac being not powerful cause I managed to run this game on another computer that was slower + I get high fps on games with med graphics so I really don't think thats the case. My last option would be to re install the game which took like 4 hours but I wouldn't mind that much if it means I can play it again. Also, if possible help me with the small font issue cause some things are not readable and its VERY annoying.

Thank you!