Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Armored Princess

King's Bounty: Armored Princess Sequel to the critically acclaimed King’s Bounty: The Legend.

Old 09-27-2010, 12:15 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by N3MES1S View Post
Hi, i need to ask this here cuz i dunno y, my posts on the main page are deleted without no reason. Is the editor of crossworlds 11 GB in size?? cuz when i got to the tools section of steam to install it, it says me i need 11 GB!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is that true???
Your question was answered, but the post was moved to King's Bounty: Crossworlds section: http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=16663
Old 09-27-2010, 08:50 PM
Approved Member

OO Thanks, didnt notice there was a Crossworld section (o i coudnt find it -.-).
Old 09-28-2010, 07:18 PM
Approved Member

Default Warrior, impossible, 7 days, 87 quests, zero casualties, score 1850

Warrior, impossible, 7 days, 87 quests, zero casualties, score 1850
Old 10-04-2010, 08:49 AM
Approved Member

Daft question:
Does the retail version of Armored Princess (Specifically the UK version by Focus) come with a map? I'm sure I heard it does, but I can't find anything about it.
Old 10-04-2010, 08:58 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwagginz View Post
Daft question:
Does the retail version of Armored Princess (Specifically the UK version by Focus) come with a map? I'm sure I heard it does, but I can't find anything about it.
Most likely not, the box we have in our office doesn't have the map.
Old 10-04-2010, 09:22 AM
Approved Member

Aww, poo sticks.

Thanks, Nike-It. It's appreciated
Old 06-15-2013, 06:53 PM
Registered Member

Default Hoooray. :)

Just finished this game. At normal with mage. Had so much fun with it! Really glad I bought this one.

Need to learn this game more... Still can't understand how you can make it without single unit lost. IDK, maybe don't bring level 5 units to boss fights or enemy hero's fights. And of course I really screwed up some things. Like throw any scrolls with calm rage spell. Of course I needed that spell while fighting bosses and not having enough of mana.

At beggining I found artifact that lands one trap on the battlefield. And I had much fun with this and Green dragon

What was strange- My last two fights against Demenion and Ball were sooo easy. With Demenion I lost one arch-demon and with Ball not sure but not much. But the one before? K'Tahu made me lost over half army. Tough SOB.