Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Armored Princess

King's Bounty: Armored Princess Sequel to the critically acclaimed King’s Bounty: The Legend.

Old 08-18-2012, 01:44 PM
Registered Member

Default I need help pleease !

Hi everybody !

I'm sorry if my english is bad but i'm a french girl and I need your help because on forums french no solutions for me.

I'm sorry if my subject is not on the right place

I'll explain my problem :

In fact the game can't support the 16/9, only the 4/3 because in 16/9 i can see two vertical bars on the right and left side of the screen. , at the begining it was annoying but now no matter. It's not a problem for me. The real problem it's the size of the text, it's too small ! How i can change it ? it's very annoying to me and i can't play like this =(

King's bounty : crossworld, can support the 16/9 but the game is only in english, german and russian , no french.

Somebody can help me please to change the size ? =(
It's very important for me
Thank you !!
Old 08-18-2012, 04:51 PM
Approved Member

Here is some help
http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=16762
In post #8 bucazaurus uploaded his change for KB-AP font size. Dl it, unrar and enjoy.
Try it out and have fun playing
Old 08-18-2012, 06:43 PM
Registered Member

Thank you very much for your help !
i've dl it !
but now i don't understand a thing ^^

when he said "create folder mods on "-Kings Bounty Armored Princess\sessions\orcs and unzip"

where do i unzip the file ? because me i have only King's Bounty Armored Princess/sessions/addon

Sorry to disturb you
Old 08-18-2012, 10:23 PM
Approved Member

OK no prob
In your KB-AP/sessions/adon is loc_ses.kfc winrar archive, open it with winrar/winzip program and find templates.lng file copy it somewhere for safekeeping, this is original game file. Then take file you dl from post bucazaurus posted and replace it in loc_ses.kfc archive, instead original file and save new archive by same name. Close archive and try it out, if font is by your liking great. If not ,do same process and return original file you saved. Good luck