Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Off-Road Drive

Off-Road Drive Off-Road Drive delivers a true-to-life, off-road, extreme racing experience.

Old 12-23-2010, 10:57 PM
dozer

Quote:
Originally Posted by C_J View Post
and realistic graphics?
Depends on the map, if you get small island, river rock and a few others and have it running at 1920x1080 resolution with MAX settings it looks amazing.

Does not have the ground deformation ect but still looks very good. Looks better than some bought games and it is free so im not complaining.
Old 12-24-2010, 03:47 PM
Approved Member

Cool
Old 01-02-2011, 09:45 AM
Registered Member

Default deformable terrain

Hi there,

I'm new to this forum, so hi all and everything. First of all, i'm a big offroad enthusiast. I've been looking for a decent offroad game for a very, very long time. Screamer 4x4 has been the best by far (and it was made by my fellow Hungarian countrymen, haha), however it's kinda old now, and I want something new. I'm glad I've found this forum, because I think Off-Road Drive is very promising.

Actually there's only one thing on my wish list, but I think for many offroad fans it's very important.

In ALL games except for some very few examples like Sega Rally Revo and MX vs ATV Reflex the terrain, especially the mud is made of concrete. Why? WHYYY? We want deformable terrain! It would be awesome, if you implemented such a feature in your game. It would create a whole lotta new possibilites. For example there could be some really muddy tracks with deep tractor tracks you need to avoid with your UAZ or you get stuck. Or in multiplayer mode there could be long cooperative trophies where you could pull out your friend if he got stuck. And of course it would need a lot of skill to drive behind someone on a muddy terrain.

So it is only one thing and I'm sure it's not easy to implement in a game, but it would make your game really special
Old 01-03-2011, 02:59 PM
Approved Member

there is deformable terrain but could be more realistic and varied you know. Play the demo and you'll get a idea of this game potential.
Old 01-03-2011, 04:47 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wing_hun View Post
Hi there,

I'm new to this forum, so hi all and everything. First of all, i'm a big offroad enthusiast. I've been looking for a decent offroad game for a very, very long time. Screamer 4x4 has been the best by far (and it was made by my fellow Hungarian countrymen, haha), however it's kinda old now, and I want something new. I'm glad I've found this forum, because I think Off-Road Drive is very promising.

Actually there's only one thing on my wish list, but I think for many offroad fans it's very important.

In ALL games except for some very few examples like Sega Rally Revo and MX vs ATV Reflex the terrain, especially the mud is made of concrete. Why? WHYYY? We want deformable terrain! It would be awesome, if you implemented such a feature in your game. It would create a whole lotta new possibilites. For example there could be some really muddy tracks with deep tractor tracks you need to avoid with your UAZ or you get stuck. Or in multiplayer mode there could be long cooperative trophies where you could pull out your friend if he got stuck. And of course it would need a lot of skill to drive behind someone on a muddy terrain.

So it is only one thing and I'm sure it's not easy to implement in a game, but it would make your game really special

HAHA, maybe you should get more info on the game before you start requesting stuff. All the mud and terrain stuff you talked about is ALL IN THE GAME.
Old 01-08-2011, 09:46 AM
Approved Member

Any idea when the demo will be on Xbox LIve?
Old 01-08-2011, 01:02 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loves 2 Jacket View Post
Any idea when the demo will be on Xbox LIve?
i think i read sumwhere february sometime
Old 01-08-2011, 01:04 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dozer View Post
I think the best comparison for free roam would have to be rigs of rods, which is a free game to get, has heaps of content, rock crawlers, 4x4's ect and the phisics are the best available now.

Even has flexable tires "they bag out whe rock crawling"

and ofcourse,,,,, it has free roam..... This is pretty much the only mode in the game and have a look at how manny downloads they have!!!!!

Proof is in the numbers 1c!!!
never heard of it before u said it but i looked it up and downloaded it. running it on maximum settings and ye its a really good game thanks for the hint
Old 01-08-2011, 03:02 PM
Approved Member

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carter View Post
i think i read sumwhere february sometime
Sweet! Hopefully it is Feb. I think the full release date I saw was June 30th, but that is just hear say.
Old 01-08-2011, 05:58 PM
Approved Member

some info in this thread about it

http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=17684