Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Fulqrum PublishingGames > 7,62

7,62 Tactical action game, sequel to Brigade E5

Old 07-23-2010, 04:53 PM
Approved Member

Default Bushwhacked Bullwhackers AAR [BSM]

I've made some changes with the quests in the Blue Sun mod and had to test them. While doing so I thought I should share my tactic with the Bushwhacked Bullwhackers mission. Some people have problems with the gold bar disappearing in this mission, but I never had any such problems. I think the tactic I'm using is the reason for this since I prefer a defensive tactic rather than an offensive one when playing it.

Since this is one of those missions you can decide when to attack, I chose a night assault.

It seems like they didn't notice my approach!

One has to take the advantage of this, I chose to use a nade on a group just asking for it.

The result is satisfactory, one dead and 2 seriously injured.

It doesn't take long before the retaliate, I spot the nade in time and move back a bit, just out of the blast radius.

I spot one trying to take my left flank, and while disposing of him another one comes from the right.

Another nade come flying through the air and I have to regroup again, pulling back even further.

Their assault gets serious, they come at me in full force.

I start picking them of with short controlled bursts.

But there's too many of them, I need to find some cover.

What some people call luck, I call skill

I need to find a better spot where I can do something to stop their onslaught.

The small patches of grass is not much, but it's the best I can find in this situation.

I throw a smoke nade to cover the retreat.

While Paquito watches my back I try a flanking maneuver myself.

It doesn't take long before they start coming through the smoke, but Paquito is ready for them with a warm welcome.

Sure enough, I immediately spot a proned enemy and fires an aimed shot at him.

But a nade from the enemies in the smoke forces me to pull back.(Lousy timing with the F8 button, the shrapnel is almost gone in the pic, sorry)

An intense firefight ensues, but this time I stand my ground and manage to finish the last ones without any problems.

Last edited by R@S; 07-23-2010 at 04:58 PM.