Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey

IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey Famous title comes to consoles.

Old 12-16-2009, 01:31 PM
Approved Member

Default strike, strike and more strike

Attention all newbies don't like getting owned by experienced players.......get some.. duh. ..experience: shooting down other players in strike. Even the top players aren't much challenge in a bomber. or go play sim cause if you can't shoot straight in arcade playing sim will really help

This subject of newbies being owned by experinced players is prevelent in all forms of games and there are players in sim mode who behave exactly the same as those like myself in arcade.

Last edited by Shadowcorp; 12-16-2009 at 01:41 PM. Reason: duh
Old 12-16-2009, 01:39 PM
Approved Member

Very true shadow. You are top of the team battle leaderboard but got singled out repeatedly on strike last knight by chamelion. B17 is a flying fighter magnet. Everyone knows it's game over if you get one over your targets so they become priority one. Fighters converge on them, usually while an arado or two are quietly pummeling your base
Old 12-16-2009, 01:56 PM
Approved Member

Default Just talk to people

As many of you know we fly in a group on team battle. Myself, Pudgy V, Unreal Death, TRC Suburu, BearClaws, TurboTim, UntammedCyco and others have been playing together since Blazing Angels. We do it because we have all become good friends and like to BS with one another while playing.

Do we like to win? Of course we do but, we also do not like to slaughter people as that is no fun either. We love nothing more than a good close game.

Also, we will try and go random if the teams are getting too lopsided.

Don't be afraid to talk to us. We will gladly break up the team to makes things even.

We will offer advice when asked.

We all got our asses kicked when we first started playing. It takes time and practice.

We do not want to drive anyone away from the game.
Old 12-16-2009, 01:57 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkwookie View Post
Very true shadow. You are top of the team battle leaderboard but got singled out repeatedly on strike last knight by chamelion.
Now that was a hard game.. I've never seen Shadowcorp get killed so much.

It was a novelty.
Old 12-16-2009, 02:07 PM
Approved Member

Default it wasn't pretty

i paint a massive bullseye on myself whenever i get into a bomber. man i hate those things.
but did get myb17 last night woow
Old 12-16-2009, 02:09 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowcorp View Post

This subject of newbies being owned by experinced players is prevelent in all forms of games and there are players in sim mode who behave exactly the same as those like myself in arcade.
The man is right, and It's not easy being top of the leaderboard, I've seen Shadowcorp being seriously targeted.
Old 12-16-2009, 03:32 PM
Approved Member

The scenario described in the first post has happened to me several times, I decide however that if im going down im taking as many of them with me as possible, even if theres not a cat in hells chance of me winning i'm going to bloody a few noses.
Maybe its just British underdog spirit?
Old 12-16-2009, 03:42 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkwookie View Post
Well I think I will be out of team battles for a while after the incident with Olife last night. That was pretty mad match and wasnt much fun head on attacking for 20 minutes.
I will play Strike and leave the TB skies clear
i m sorry if u find our match last night bad...i m surprised ...
front attack,tight turns attack,dive attack...are a tacticals and we can use all the tacticals...i don' t understand...
when i play arcade and realistic(and not in sim because i' m too bad )i try to attack the best player(s)cause i want to shoot down him/them before they have time to shoot the inexperienced players .during our fight there were u,winny and other good guy in your team and if i try to shoot down the inexperienced players(i RESPECT THEM)i think it was with a great pleasure u shoot down me guys!!!
in fact i don't understand u won this team battle game dkwookie,why u are not happy?
to finish i want say:BEFORE I USED I 153 ALWAYS(NOW TRY TO USE OTHERS PLANES AND I 153 SOMETIMES)THE GUYS SAID:OLIFE U ARE A CHEATER,A NOOB CAUSE U USED the153,NOW GUYS SAID OLIFE IT IS NOT GOOD U USED A ROCKETS AND DO A FRONT ATTACK WHIT AN HURRICANNE!!!????....HEY GUYS!!,IF U WANT I CAN USE A PLANE OF THE YEAR 1909 AND SHOOT U WITH A BULLETS OF PAPER!!!IT WILL BE MORE EASY FOR U TO WIN AND CLIMB UP IN THE LEADERBORD!!!!!!!i try to be cool and sympathetic but i see i m too naive now i will be really more wretched and no pity!!remenber of it guys...

Last edited by olife; 12-16-2009 at 03:50 PM.
Old 12-16-2009, 03:49 PM
Registered Member

I printed off the all the psn simmer tags and will be adding them to my lists. Its nice to have all these great pilots around !
Old 12-16-2009, 03:49 PM
Approved Member

INFINITESTATES :Let me guess - he was in the I-bloody-153?

NO GUY I USED A HURRICANNE AND OTHERS GUYS IN SIM,REALISTIC AND ARCADE CAN TELL U IT :I USED A HURRI OR SPIT NOW AND SOMETIMES AN I 153

Last edited by olife; 12-16-2009 at 03:52 PM.