Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey

IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey Famous title comes to consoles.

Old 10-09-2009, 02:19 PM
Registered Member

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroTheGoat View Post
If this DLC was 12 dollars or so I would say it is an extreme ripoff and not worth buying.
Right on. It's 10 euros on PSN and I really hoped it was a typo, much to my dismay. Your nice review has convinced me that it's just not worth the very steep price.
Old 10-09-2009, 02:50 PM
Approved Member

Well, if Pedro doesn't mind my two cents...I think his review is pretty spot on, but it should be mentioned for the PS3 players out there that you're NOT Getting the Ta-152 right off the bat with this, you're still gonna have to unlock it. Me personally, I'm a little disappointed but mostly ok with this, mainly because most everyone who has it has said it sucks to a greater or lessr degree. Just realize you're getting one plane and six new missions, wich IMO, were would've been worth the price of admission even without another plane.
Also, if it helps anyone, when flying the P-47, I've found it useful when turning especially at low altitude to keep the throttle all the way forward, as the plane seems to lose energy faster than most. Not surprising cosidering it's mass. Hope that helps.