Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Armored Princess > Magiс system and Pet Dragon

Magiс system and Pet Dragon Questions, tips and discussions

Old 11-25-2009, 04:10 PM
Approved Member

Default Magic Egg (Dragon Ability)

Better than Christmas and a Kinder surprise egg put together. You never know what you're going to get, and I fully intend to max it out for lvl 5 creatures

Marvelous
Old 11-25-2009, 04:14 PM
Approved Member

Just be careful where do you put it. The AI usually jumps at it like a child on cholocate. Target + Tank helps the egg to hatch big time, as well as spawning the egg late in the round.
Old 11-25-2009, 04:24 PM
Approved Member

Aye i have to agree, if you use this skill carefully it can work really well andit's indeed great fun to see what mistery unit will pop out.
Probably very under-rated skill by most players.
Old 11-25-2009, 05:38 PM
Approved Member

The problem with this skill is that it used almost the same amount of rage as Dragon Dive.

And Dragon Dive is simply better for dishing out damage.
Old 11-25-2009, 06:49 PM
Approved Member

Dragon dive is one of the worst dragon skills. I know it's good in the beginning, but it will lose its usefulness soon, so don't level it up. Its major problem is that the skill's doing physical damage, and the max value is about 2500 if I recall correctly. You will do much better with skills like Lava flow, Fiery Phantoms and Ball of Lightning. For example, I have a nice screen where ball of lightning destroy 800 goblins in one go and inflicted over 32k damage.

I'll add it to the post just to show its usefulness. The goblins have mark of blood (double damage taken) from the Gorguanas. That simply made the normal 15-16k damage lightning to double up for some real carnage!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg kb 2009-11-25 19-21-44-43.jpg (274.6 KB, 103 views)
Old 11-25-2009, 07:13 PM
Approved Member

Magic Egg is more usefull if u want a no-loss ,and if u relay want to it can be a distraction, eg u put it somewhere close enough to the ai that it will go for it rather then youre real units, more flexibility.
Old 11-25-2009, 09:20 PM
Registered Member

DGD, thank you for all the info you've posted about KBAP. i was wondering if you could answer two pet related questions please:

a) does the dragon level up randomly? that is, could you hit "max" level for the dragon without ever getting some skills for it depending on level up luck?

b) what dragon skills other than the ones you mentioned are good to boost?

thanks!
Old 11-25-2009, 09:30 PM
Approved Member

a) No, each ability grants a number of XP points per use.
b) In my eyes, these are the only ones worth boosting: Mana Accelerator, Ball Of Lightning, Treasure searcher, Fiery Phantoms, Lava flow. These 5 skills complement each other best. Use your common sense to decide which other skill you may want.
Old 11-25-2009, 10:32 PM
Approved Member

I just wish you could keep levelling them up without increasing their rest time. Fiery Phantoms with 2 rest, but 25% more damage is just not worth it. Maybe for a mage on impossible, where you just can't generate the rage? Dunno.