Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover > Skins and Repaints for BOB COD

Old 07-18-2011, 11:47 PM
Approved Member

Opps, scale problem here. The pilot is a lot too small, or... the plane is a lot too big
Old 07-19-2011, 08:39 AM
Approved Member

.........He's italian............no offense meant to any Italians
Old 07-19-2011, 03:09 PM
Approved Member

I think the Italian pilots in COD look odd,as none of them are wearing flying helmets,which I reckon is an oversight by the devs.

If you Google images of any WW2 Italian aircrfaft they're all wearing flying helmets,so where the devs got their info on WW2 Italian pilots being helmetless is anyone's guess.

In fact,imagine not wearing a helmet 10,000 ft up over the channel,in an open cockpit,youre old ears would be pretty cold to say the least,even if it was the summer,as the BOB was taking place in.

BTW awsome skins again Shado

Alienware Aurora|Win 7 64-bit Home Premium|IC i7-920 Processor (Quad-Core)|14GB DDR3 RAM|1 TB SATA 7200rpm Hard Drive|GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 770 2GB WINDFORCE 3 X fan|Thrustmaster Warthog|Saitek Pro Combat rudder pedals,throttle quadrant and Cessna trim wheel|TrackIR4|Sense of humour,I find it comes in handy!
Old 07-19-2011, 05:46 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plt Off JRB Meaker View Post
I think the Italian pilots in COD look odd,as none of them are wearing flying helmets,which I reckon is an oversight by the devs.

If you Google images of any WW2 Italian aircrfaft they're all wearing flying helmets,so where the devs got their info on WW2 Italian pilots being helmetless is anyone's guess.

In fact,imagine not wearing a helmet 10,000 ft up over the channel,in an open cockpit,youre old ears would be pretty cold to say the least,even if it was the summer,as the BOB was taking place in.

BTW awsome skins again Shado
Wachoo on about??

Old 07-19-2011, 07:50 PM
Approved Member

Mmmmm.....nice,that's better

Alienware Aurora|Win 7 64-bit Home Premium|IC i7-920 Processor (Quad-Core)|14GB DDR3 RAM|1 TB SATA 7200rpm Hard Drive|GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 770 2GB WINDFORCE 3 X fan|Thrustmaster Warthog|Saitek Pro Combat rudder pedals,throttle quadrant and Cessna trim wheel|TrackIR4|Sense of humour,I find it comes in handy!
Old 07-20-2011, 07:37 PM
Approved Member

More information here http://italianaircraftofwwii.devhub....t-g50-freccia/