Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Crossworlds > Mods

Mods King's Bounty: Crossworlds Mods

Old 07-04-2014, 07:30 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jorko80 View Post
-I think you should add the experience for the new units,because they actually get it, it is just not displayed right and you can't see how much they have.
Added all new units to exp file.

EA
Old 07-04-2014, 11:25 PM
Registered Member

celestial snakes doesent get 1+ ini and +1 speed when i wear snake boot
Old 07-05-2014, 07:23 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by quamtum View Post
celestial snakes doesent get 1+ ini and +1 speed when i wear snake boot
Fixed

EA
Old 07-05-2014, 08:44 AM
Approved Member

It look so excited ! I can't wait untill Red sand team feedback thanks for your hard work !
Old 07-05-2014, 09:02 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardy87 View Post
It look so excited ! I can't wait untill Red sand team feedback thanks for your hard work !
Soon soon, doin some small changes and trying to catch the serious bugs.

Battle rage medal reworked so it gives direct damage for Lava Call instead of % damage.
Ancient Phoenix is fixed, tested and workin as intended.

EA

Last edited by ecania; 07-05-2014 at 09:29 AM.
Old 07-06-2014, 07:41 AM
Approved Member

hello Ecania,
I salute you for your hard work. I've been following your effort with interest and although I have very little time lately and wanted to wait until there is lot of feedback and polishing done, but could not resist to give it a try.
Here are the notes after 50 fights on impossible, still on Debir :
- from 129 chests dug & found I received 17 wanderer scrolls already. That is way too much. First, since one wants to keep them for later, they make learning new spells difficult. Second, I got a few Call Colossus scrolls - getting a dragon on Debir ruins a difficulty. Please lower the probability if you can. Also, please lower the amount of received crystals as well. I have hundreds of them now, and management is non-existent.
- I noticed you increased the amounts of hits needed for medals. That is good, there are lot more fights. However, jump from medal 3 to 4 is way way too steep. For example, 170 traps for level 3 and then 350 for level 4? Guardian Angel - 1000hits for level 4? It requires commitment bordering on fanaticism, for very little increase. Please re-think getting runes for trap medals. I have Trap 3 on level 9, meaning for remaining let's say 55 levels I will get 55x3=165 extra runes.Maybe just give a probability to get runes...
All the best, Impy
Old 07-06-2014, 08:07 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by impy View Post
hello Ecania,
I salute you for your hard work. I've been following your effort with interest and although I have very little time lately and wanted to wait until there is lot of feedback and polishing done, but could not resist to give it a try.
Here are the notes after 50 fights on impossible, still on Debir :
- from 129 chests dug & found I received 17 wanderer scrolls already. That is way too much. First, since one wants to keep them for later, they make learning new spells difficult. Second, I got a few Call Colossus scrolls - getting a dragon on Debir ruins a difficulty. Please lower the probability if you can. Also, please lower the amount of received crystals as well. I have hundreds of them now, and management is non-existent.
- I noticed you increased the amounts of hits needed for medals. That is good, there are lot more fights. However, jump from medal 3 to 4 is way way too steep. For example, 170 traps for level 3 and then 350 for level 4? Guardian Angel - 1000hits for level 4? It requires commitment bordering on fanaticism, for very little increase. Please re-think getting runes for trap medals. I have Trap 3 on level 9, meaning for remaining let's say 55 levels I will get 55x3=165 extra runes.Maybe just give a probability to get runes...
All the best, Impy
Heya Impy
Nice to get feedback from you.
Those wanderer scrolls and crystals and u get 2 runes from dragon dig up is gone.
I will surely check the medals and see what I can do.
Im workin with some balance issues right now with new units and there are a couple of other bugs in version you play, new unit changes are in first post edited today.

Ecania

Last edited by ecania; 07-06-2014 at 08:30 PM.
Old 07-06-2014, 09:05 AM
Approved Member

Small change of medals.

Trapper Medal - Trap stuff untouched this is bonus stuff
max1=15
max2=70 - Gives 10% exp for petdragon
max3=140 - Gives 15% exp for petdragon
max4=250 - Gives 20% exp for petdragon and 1 bonusrune at lvlup

Guardian Angel
max1=90
max2=200
max3=400
max4=750

Asmadeos exp gain is a bit lower now.

Difficulty is adjusted - EXP FOR HERO AND PET IS THE SAME FOR EASY NORMAL AND HARD

EASY - 170%
NORMAL - 190%
HARD - 210%
IMPOSSIBLE - 240%

Ecania

Last edited by ecania; 07-06-2014 at 08:29 PM.
Old 07-07-2014, 09:15 AM
Approved Member

Download link for this campaign will be up tonight.......

Ecania
Old 07-07-2014, 10:14 AM
Approved Member

Nice one, looking forward to giving it a go.

Daniel.