Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Crossworlds > Mods

Mods King's Bounty: Crossworlds Mods

Old 08-11-2017, 11:22 AM
Approved Member

Default Map of Von Hausen treasure location?

I have the map in my inventory and I have searched all of Scarlet and have not found the treasure. Does anybody know the location of it because the picture the map provides doesn't help?
Old 08-11-2017, 03:34 PM
Approved Member

See attached pictures.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg kb1.jpg (518.1 KB, 37 views)
File Type: jpg kb2.jpg (643.2 KB, 26 views)
Old 08-11-2017, 11:15 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruthless Reuban View Post
See attached pictures.
Ok, those locations are for the large and small chest for the contraband quest. I am talking about the treasure location from the map taken from one of the 4 bottles you have to find for the bottled consequence quest.
Old 08-12-2017, 08:44 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by orlandu21 View Post
Ok, those locations are for the large and small chest for the contraband quest. I am talking about the treasure location from the map taken from one of the 4 bottles you have to find for the bottled consequence quest.
It seems that Evil Sea Hall is built right over that place where Von Hausen's treasure should be. So nothing you can do if playing Red Sands extended.
Old 08-14-2017, 01:52 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
It seems that Evil Sea Hall is built right over that place where Von Hausen's treasure should be. So nothing you can do if playing Red Sands extended.
Well, that is too bad. You usually get a good item from that. On a different note would you happen to have a list of the new items Red Sands Extended adds?
Old 08-14-2017, 07:51 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Well, that is too bad. You usually get a good item from that. On a different note would you happen to have a list of the new items Red Sands Extended adds?
I might later check with editor if that could easily be fixed.

I have many of those items on my current playthrough, but no definitive list of all.
Old 08-14-2017, 11:06 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
I might later check with editor if that could easily be fixed.

I have many of those items on my current playthrough, but no definitive list of all.
Would you happen to know what a unit named Mechnikov is? I have the commander's cloak and it gives -10% leadership for that unit along with guardsmen, knights, paladins, and cavalry.
Old 08-14-2017, 11:45 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Would you happen to know what a unit named Mechnikov is? I have the commander's cloak and it gives -10% leadership for that unit along with guardsmen, knights, paladins, and cavalry.
Swordmen.
Old 08-15-2017, 04:35 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Swordmen.
Thanks for all the quick replies, but I have another question for you. I downloaded your ultimate challenge v4 and wanted to know if it adjusted the enemy strength only or if it also altered the gold, rage, and dragon? From what I can tell impossible enemy strength is 400% but is gold still 50%, rage 70%, and dragon 70%?
Old 08-15-2017, 04:58 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Thanks for all the quick replies, but I have another question for you. I downloaded your ultimate challenge v4 and wanted to know if it adjusted the enemy strength only or if it also altered the gold, rage, and dragon? From what I can tell impossible enemy strength is 400% but is gold still 50%, rage 70%, and dragon 70%?
Those descriptions when starting new game are not altered so that info is false. These are Ultimate challenge v4 settings with Impossible as percentages:

Enemy strength 700%
Gold 70%
Rage 10%
Dragon 15%
(Experience 7%)

Also Reha and Shettera enemies are much harder.