Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey

IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey Famous title comes to consoles.

Old 09-16-2009, 08:30 AM
Registered Member

Default Just a quick satisfaction thread :)

Hey all,

Just wanted to share my enthusiasm about this game! I ordered it on the net but just couldn't wait for it to arrive, so i bought a copy and sold the internet one to my brother...

Now that i completed the SP campaign and missions, i'm focusing on MP, and i'm really having a great great deal of fun with it

I'm a big PC Sim fan, but my interest for WWII warbirds goes far beyond the fact that this game is "less realistic" than IL2 for PC...Being able to play in my living room on a 42" screen is a blast.

Besides, if some elements of the PC version were lost in this transition to console, some others were so much improved...Sounds for example. It's so incredible to hear those roaring engine sounds when you fly past another plane. Immersion is so great!

I unlocked the Bf109 K-4 two days ago, and i'm now working on unlocking the Spit XVI. I must be about half way to unlocking it...

Another thing is that I really enjoy seing people from this forum in the virtual skies...This kind of situation never happened to me before. I think it's pretty fun!

Anyway, Team dogfight is really a blast. 2 days ago i was in a 5 vs 5 game, in 20 points. The score was 17 to 14 (my team). We managed to catch-up and reach a 19-19 score and finally won the match...Damn that was close.

That's it, just wanted to share my interest in this game with you . Might be useless, but i don't care I love this game and I say it!