Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey

IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey Famous title comes to consoles.

Old 09-14-2009, 08:38 AM
Registered Member

Default No one online

I already searched in every difficulty and game mode and I cant find a single game. I know its late but there has to be someone out there. I got the game today and m super eager to try the multiplayer.
Old 09-14-2009, 08:43 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nastystankweed View Post
I already searched in every difficulty and game mode and I cant find a single game. I know its late but there has to be someone out there. I got the game today and m super eager to try the multiplayer.
I guess people just like their sleep. 4:45 am where I'm at now and there's not a soul still stirring. Sleep is for the weak. If you're on PS3, you can add me up, although I'm not going to be able to play for another.. 12 hours or so. Going to be heading out in about 2 hours, and going to be getting ready fairly soon.
Old 09-14-2009, 09:57 AM
Approved Member

Anton any way you could add a games in progress counter to the game browser? There are a lot of comments like this and seeing that there are games in action (even if you cant join) might stop people thinking MP is dead.

(even showing games in progress in the game browser might help)
Old 09-14-2009, 10:14 AM
Approved Member

The game needs joining in progress and a way to keep everyone together after a match. Getting dumped out to the menu after a match really makes it hard to keep a group together without farting around with sending requests/joining parties etc.
Old 09-14-2009, 11:04 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Jareth View Post

(even showing games in progress in the game browser might help)
That would help a LOT! If you see all the games that are in progress or full, you at least know that many people are playing. And if you see that people are playing... but no joinable servers... you know it has use to host one yourself. This will create a more fluid lobby system I think

Great idea jareth!
Old 09-14-2009, 02:15 PM
Approved Member

I'd play more, but everytime I play I never can get a kill. I'll get the guns right on target and shoot shoot shoot, and the enemy plane never goes down.

I am not sure what it is. I have tried various planes and am on a Cable connection. My connection works perfect on other games.
Old 09-14-2009, 02:34 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightsped View Post
I'd play more, but everytime I play I never can get a kill. I'll get the guns right on target and shoot shoot shoot, and the enemy plane never goes down.

I am not sure what it is. I have tried various planes and am on a Cable connection. My connection works perfect on other games.

At what distance do you start shooting? I find anything further than 0.35-0.45 and forget about it, close right up to 0.2 or under, wait for your spot and let 'em have it. They'll be flaiming in no time. It's so funny, at the start of WW2 pilots were trained to shoot at 400-600 yards only to get into the real thing and discover that about 200 yards or closer was best. Same here!
Old 09-14-2009, 02:47 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightsped View Post

It may also go without saying but are you familiar with deflection shooting? To be honest I think it is a tiny bit exaggerated in BOP which means you REALLY need to lead guys.
Old 09-14-2009, 02:55 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by HauptmannMolders;100985[I
]It may also go without saying but are you familiar with deflection shooting? To be honest I think it is a tiny bit exaggerated in BOP which means you REALLY need to lead guys.[/I]
I heartily agree, in fact I wish on arcade you could turn off the box that shows you where to lead the target because for me at least it feels misleading.

Last edited by beaker126; 09-14-2009 at 02:56 PM. Reason: spelling
Old 09-14-2009, 02:59 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by beaker126 View Post
I heartily agree, in fact I wish on arcade you could turn off the box that shows you where to lead the target because for me at least it feels misleading.
Dont play arcade, move to realistic and turn your elevator settings down 1/3 and you will be fine