Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey

IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey Famous title comes to consoles.

Old 09-13-2009, 09:20 AM
Approved Member

Default Bug reports

Time to report the first bug I encountered. Three final training missions in the tutorial are lacking speech of the instructor.

- Aerial Combat II
- Realistic
- Simulator

This is VERY annoying to read all this text instead of listening to the voice. I thought that maybe it was a single glitch, so I tried all of the other training missions and there everything was fine. So it looks like no speech was even recorded (???) for these three (???).

I really do hope this gets fixed.

I also suggest that we make this a sticky since I have not found a thread here to report bugs. Thanks.
Old 09-13-2009, 09:42 AM
Approved Member

Old news dude.

I'd like to know why my bomb reticle has a habit of disappearing. I think it happens most often during single missions.
Old 09-13-2009, 09:56 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riceball View Post
Old news dude.

I'd like to know why my bomb reticle has a habit of disappearing. I think it happens most often during single missions.
apparently the bomb sight only shows up if u have a ground target selected and in rl the bomb sight on the JU87 was only visible in a 90 degree dive
Old 09-13-2009, 10:30 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riceball View Post
Old news dude.

It is appearing only when you are be able to safely release bombs.
Old 09-13-2009, 11:44 AM
Approved Member

I noticed while playing the Il-2 the weapons arent really strong enough to do decent damage to the ground targets, Not saying its a Bug, but its kinda weird how 100kg bombs barely do anything. Whats the use being in the game?
Old 09-13-2009, 04:12 PM
Approved Member

Could anyone please point me to a thread which mentioned the same problem with speech in the training missions? Did the devs comment on this at all? I can't seem to locate it with the search function and I really don't want to read 45 pages of Suggesting to Devs. Thanks
Old 09-13-2009, 05:41 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moog View Post
Could anyone please point me to a thread which mentioned the same problem with speech in the training missions? Did the devs comment on this at all? I can't seem to locate it with the search function and I really don't want to read 45 pages of Suggesting to Devs. Thanks
I don't remember a thread where Anton made a comment.
Old 09-13-2009, 06:40 PM
Approved Member

Wassent there suppose to be a sound just before stalling?

people said it was missing in the demo, and Anton replyd it was a bug and should be there.
Old 09-13-2009, 07:20 PM
Approved Member

I had "problems" with radio communications in a training mission. A minor problem, but still a bug:

Version: Xbox 360
Setup: Channel Area, Realistic mode, daytime, weather clear unlimited time, unlimited ammo, HUD off
My aircraft: Spitfire IX
Enemy: 1 x He 111

When the mission started I turned away from the enemy and flew towards land. When reaching the coast line I started to hear radio conversation in russian. And yes I can tell the difference between russian, english and german eventhough Im swedish. Here I am, flying a british plane over Great Britain with a german opponent and Im hearing russian voices. A pretty common event when using our field radios when I did my military service in the Royal Swedish Marines in the Baltic Sea area in the early 90's - but in IL-2 its clearly a bug.
CPU: Intel Core i5 3570K@4.2GHz | Cooler: Corsair Hydro H100 | RAM: 8GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600 LP | GPU: MSI Nvidia GTX 680 Lightning@1.3GHz | SSD: Corsair Force 3 | Hybrid: Seagate Momentus | QPAD MK-85 | QPAD 5K LE | TrackIR 5 | Win7/64
Old 09-13-2009, 10:14 PM
Registered Member

Xbox 360 - When playing in online mode I create a match/dogfight (Arcade mode) and invite a friend to play in the game. Once he is in the game and we start playing I notice that he is flying at an extreme crazy speed. His max cruising speed (non-WEP) should be somewhere around 335ish with the BF-109 default plane but he is reaching speeds up to 780 Mph to just ---
I have tried different plane combinations but it still occurs.
Any other people seeing this problem?

I also can’t seem to get out of “Arcade” mode when setting up a match. Do I need to complete a single player mission in realistic and simulator mode to access these settings?

Thanks for your input.
Cow

UPDATE: I see the problem.
I purchased a Saitek Aviator Xbox 360 flight stick when using the flight stick I will respond slower and fly slower then with the regular Xbox 360 controller.
I have swapped this back and forth with the other Xbox 360 machine and who ever has the Saitek stick will be the slower plane.
I am getting another stick today so I will see if this evens it all out but other online multiplayer’s might be a different story??
Hmmm We’ll see…

Last edited by Cowboy USA; 09-13-2009 at 11:15 PM. Reason: Update