Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey

IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey Famous title comes to consoles.

Old 08-25-2009, 01:16 AM
Registered Member

Will probably join a squad later.. but to you guys know if you can join each others games and invite and stuff ?
Old 08-25-2009, 11:30 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irishmandkg View Post
where do u join on your website?
Here is a direct link to our forums: http://www.sinsandsaints.org/mybb

When you register you should get a PM from our Ops guys. If not, contact me and Ill get you set up.

Quote:
Sounds very appealing, the only thing for me is I don't get on that much. Not that much, meaning I have a job and I only get on in the evenings and not even every night....

To be in the squad is it a "you must show up at this time." ...?
We do expect our members to be as active as possible, but we do understand that RL comes first. Im a father of two and work a full time job, I get on when I can. We do have a few players that I worry haven't signed off of XBL in months but thats not something we expect from our members.
Old 08-26-2009, 03:36 PM
Registered Member

Hi guys!

I'm the owner of the Sins & Saints, "Sinner101GR."

Just wanted to stop by and say hello. You've all met one of the leaders for the Sins & Saints, Draux. He happens to be our XO for our AFCOM section of the team, and is directly in charge of over 40 people dedicated to Ace Combat 6 on the Xbox 360.

Our team has been around for about 8 years now, we got our start in Ace Combat actually, and have since expanded to games such as Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter, Metal Gear Online and of course, Call of Duty 4.

IL:2 Strumovik provides us with a unique opportunity to not only get into another airframe based video game, but it the first time we have ever delved from the modern aspect of gaming that our team usually bases itself upon.

IL:2 is perhaps the best chance that the xbox will have at reviving the aerial dogfights that so many of us have come to love in gaming, and it will be an interesting startup, given the immense following on the PC.

As a team, we claim to be the most "professional" out there. Our dedication is to our members, our Honor Treatise and our Mission Statement exemplify those ideals. We are a mature gaming group that seeks to enhance the idea of respect, all the while learning to work as a team and constantly improve our skills. With those traits, and our commitment to excellence, we are the dominating team in the Ace Combat community, not only in membership (about 100 members, 40 of them active on Ace Combat every single day) but in skill and reliability.

If you seek skill, we are confident that we will continue our pedigree into this new endevour.

If you seek comradely, we have a retention rate of over 85% and are the largest and most active team in our arena at Ace Combat.

If you seek realism, then I proudly offer you the following Squadrons:
  • 15th AF/34th GRP/115th Pursuit Squadron "Rippers" (American)
  • 4th TAF/No. 3 GRP/No. 3 Wg/No. 1 Squadron "Hawkers" (British)
  • 2 JG 59 "Kaisers" (Zee Germans)

From all of us at the Sins & Saints, we look forward to flying with and against you, but through it all, we look forward to seeing a community flourish due to the dedication of the various squadrons and members. There is no greater competitive arena than one that sees respect as paramount, and as I have seen, this community has been exemplary.
Old 09-04-2009, 08:12 PM
Registered Member

Hi everyone!

Well, the game has been released, and we have had exceptional show of force already with our members tearing up the skies over Europe.

If you are looking for a premier squadron for IL:2, I can assure of of our commitment to excellence.

Check us out at www.sinsandsaints.org

We look forward to seeing you all in the skies!
Old 09-04-2009, 08:18 PM
Approved Member

And if you ever fancy a crushing defeat, come give us a challenge

http://www.202nd.webs.com/
Old 09-07-2009, 11:35 PM
Registered Member

Sure, I'm sure the guys are up for it.

Gamertag on Xbox?
Old 09-08-2009, 05:02 PM
Registered Member

Sorry to be double posting, just seeing if this challenge is still on, we're good and ready with anywhere from 1 to 8 of our guys ready to go.

It might be nice to take on a team that has some skill, we've never had a challenge in Ace Combat...the opposition has never actually ever put up a fight against us, but this is new to us, so it would be nice to test ourselves for once.

Look forward too it House MD 221B.
Old 09-08-2009, 05:12 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinner101GR View Post
Sorry to be double posting, just seeing if this challenge is still on, we're good and ready with anywhere from 1 to 8 of our guys ready to go.

It might be nice to take on a team that has some skill, we've never had a challenge in Ace Combat...the opposition has never actually ever put up a fight against us, but this is new to us, so it would be nice to test ourselves for once.

Look forward too it House MD 221B.
yAre you guys only on Xbox?
Old 09-08-2009, 05:53 PM
Registered Member

Most of our current membership is on Xbox 360, we are also on PS3, but our numbers there are on only in the single digits. The CO of that particular wing, Draux, happens to have both consoles and will be able to play both groups.

We are a team from Ace Combat, which was on PS2, and then to the 360. Of our membership, we have a little bit over 100 members, with about 50 of them active on Ace Combat. Of that group, around 15 or so have gotten IL2 and have been playing rather fervently.

Personally, I do not have the game, I'm focusing my efforts on Modern Warfare 2, and prepping our team for a makeover concerning the game.

IL:2 is meant to be another game that our guys can play that has that feel of realism, luckily for us, this one actually plays realistically (something we dont get with Ace Combat 6.)

Given the number of registrations on our forums, and the people that are considering us...I'm looking at about 15-20 active users on our PS3 group and 30ish on our IL:2 group, if I'm being generous. Given the niche market of this game, and the fact that this is not a game that a lot of people can just pick up and play (and will therefore get frustrated in online...) I'm assuming we will be around 20 xbox, 10 or so PS3, should we choose to advertise ourselves by word of mouth, instead of actively recruit...
Old 09-08-2009, 08:00 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by edal86 View Post
yAre you guys only on Xbox?
They've already contacted me about a friendly match up.