Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey

IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey Famous title comes to consoles.

Old 08-21-2009, 03:02 PM
Approved Member

Default S&S Recruiting (360, PS3)

"In caelo, unus cornus pugnatoris multis" - "In the sky, one wing of many fighters"

The Sins & Saints is opening its doors to players interested in IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey. We currently have three squadrons dedicated to the upcoming version IL-2, but will expand based on interest and activity. Players on any skill level should feel free to join. We just ask that you bring a positive attitude and we will take care of the rest. Leadership positions are also available.

A brief history about us: Created in 2001 under the name of the Sea Haven Ministry of Defense, our popular name derives from our top performers from the team, the Sinners and the Saints Squadrons. Our gaming ventures have defined us through Ace Combat, though we have expanded into multiple games across many platforms. BoP will be our second console flight game in which we have squadrons for and we aim to achieve the same dominance in the air with IL-2 that we did with AC6. We currently have around 100 members, 60 of which are active and around 30 of those members are active on a daily basis.

For more about our history or to join, please visit the Sins & Saints website.

For all general comments and questions, feel free to contact through Email at Recruitment@sinsandsaints.org. Any and all information is readily available at our site as well. Of course we invite everyone to register at the forums and speak with the Operations Officer, "Tabasco Cat."

Thank you.
Old 08-21-2009, 03:06 PM
Approved Member

looks good
Old 08-22-2009, 08:50 PM
Approved Member

I for one am gonna hold off on joining any squadron until I get the feel of MP combat. Most of my flight sim experience was from before I got broadband, so it's mainly vs the computer. I want to get some real experience first so I don't just drag everyone else down.
Old 08-23-2009, 05:13 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swagger7 View Post
I for one am gonna hold off on joining any squadron until I get the feel of MP combat. Most of my flight sim experience was from before I got broadband, so it's mainly vs the computer. I want to get some real experience first so I don't just drag everyone else down.
Same here. Looks interesting.
Old 08-24-2009, 02:08 AM
Approved Member

I understand. I think most people will do the same and wait to join a squad. We just thought we'd get a head start and pick up the players that want to join early. I do hope you guys will keep us in mind when the game comes out .
Old 08-24-2009, 02:49 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by draux View Post
I do hope you guys will keep us in mind when the game comes out .
Definitly will.
Old 08-24-2009, 04:49 AM
Approved Member

where do u join on your website?
Old 08-24-2009, 02:51 PM
Approved Member

looks good!

will def have you in mind
Old 08-24-2009, 03:02 PM
Approved Member

I'm interested, but like some others have said, I really do want to get a grip on all the different MP game modes, and find out what strategies work best for me in each of them before I go joining squads.

But after some good hours in the game I'll definitely go head over to your website.
Old 08-24-2009, 04:54 PM
Approved Member

Sounds very appealing, the only thing for me is I don't get on that much. Not that much, meaning I have a job and I only get on in the evenings and not even every night....

To be in the squad is it a "you must show up at this time." ...?