Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey

IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey Famous title comes to consoles.

Old 09-10-2009, 09:54 PM
Registered Member

yeah yeah I know, someone pointed that out already elsewhere... it's besides the point but defenders of this game like to nitpick at things like this that are besides the point. What next.. a lecture about spelling and punctuation?
Old 09-10-2009, 09:58 PM
Approved Member

well there ARENT any, get over it, they know it, your not the only one, chill, it may happen in time, otherwise accept it. and stop crying over it.
Old 09-15-2009, 08:00 PM
Registered Member

DS gets stats and medals.

PSP gets medals.

PS3 gets neither stats or medals.

LAME.
Old 09-15-2009, 08:15 PM
Approved Member

The missions give you a score so you can judge how well you do.
You get stats at the end of the mission. Buy a notebook and track it.
Old 09-15-2009, 08:16 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by raw kryptonite View Post
buy a notebook and track it.
yes!
Old 09-15-2009, 09:00 PM
Approved Member

Default what I believe this game is all about...

I just have to chime in and express what I believe this game is all about, I can put it one word, “FUN”. I believe the accessible multi-player experience is what this game is designed for and I still find it amazing that I can be dog-fighting with a guy from Germany, another from England, and even another from Japan…all from my living room couch in California…and all I have to do is turn on my XBOX and insert a disk. This is where Birds of Pray shines and I have a complete blast with it. For those true “Full Simers” - who I admire greatly for their incredible knowledge and flying skill, I believe the PC version will still continue and fulfill your every need for perfect altitude gauges in perfect cockpits, but for the rest of us, and I believe it is the majority, Birds of Pray is where I want to be and I believe that is the vision that the developers followed, because when it comes down to it, it’s about sales in relationship to development cost. Hopefully if this game is a success they will have enough money to make a special “Full Sim” addition. But until that happens I believe we all need to understand what Birds of Pray is and move on...
Old 09-15-2009, 09:05 PM
Approved Member

This is a whinge thread that serves no purpose. Forums are not for people to whinge, they are for the games owners to discuss in a reasoned and inoffensive manner various aspects of the game.
Old 09-15-2009, 10:29 PM
Approved Member

I must agree. If you want to whine and rant go elsewhere. Discussion of the game in a non-offensive manner is fine, though.
At this point, you have your answers for your questions, so anything more about stats and other aspects is pure rant. I'm sure you knew the answers before you even posted here. And, Madden is a horrible example to compare to this game. Football is all about scores and stats. Being a bomber or fighter pilot isn't.

Stats would be nice, but I doubt we'll be seeing them soon anyways. To be honest, it is a feature I don't care about at all. If you don't like the game, don't play it. I'm fine with the fact that it is lacking in ways but I'm having a joy playing it right now.

Last edited by PantherAttack2; 09-15-2009 at 10:32 PM.