Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King`s Bounty: Warriors of the North

King`s Bounty: Warriors of the North Next game in the award-winning King’s Bounty series

Old 11-11-2012, 07:50 AM
Approved Member

could someone answer my question please , we really can't access Marshan Swamp ?
or maybe the OP didn't find the map ?

Last edited by keko4321; 11-11-2012 at 07:52 AM.
Old 11-11-2012, 12:58 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by keko4321 View Post
could someone answer my question please , we really can't access Marshan Swamp ?
I couldnt access Marshan Swamp aswell, also entire continent unlocks at once so i don't think map is an issue.
Old 11-11-2012, 03:49 PM
Approved Member

Guys, why dont you fight tiny johar for 100000 gold. and multiply your ancient wisdoms.

if you cant get ancient wisdom, wait for an opportunity where the quest gives you a map, but you already have the map, so they give you a summoners scroll instead. then keep changing the variables until you get a ancient wisdom.

he gives you shitload of experience, and you should be loaded with a few mil gold considering you leveled up your gold valkyrie early.

so easy!
Old 11-11-2012, 03:51 PM
Approved Member

oh and theres another regalia/artifact item that gives you 5% more exp. so....you dont have it.

tough luck bro...
Old 11-11-2012, 03:59 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by keko4321 View Post
I did pretty much every quest and talked to every person at least twice to make sure they did not have an extra quest for me. So I am pretty sure that map is not accessible because you have to visit every map in the game to do something to progress the story.
Old 11-11-2012, 04:02 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubaniboi View Post
oh and theres another regalia/artifact item that gives you 5% more exp. so....you dont have it.

tough luck bro...
Yea I had that but I did not use it got it I think around level 40 to 50 but at that point I did not want to drop several points of intellect to wear that too. If I would have come up at level 68 to 69 then maybe it could have made a difference but not 5 levels after all the xp enhancements I had on my character already and still came up well short of 70. I am thinking they probably need to up the xp gains on impossible by 10 percent since it seemed like I was behind in level compared to people running the game through on normal.
Old 11-11-2012, 10:20 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Guys, why dont you fight tiny johar for 100000 gold. and multiply your ancient wisdoms.

if you cant get ancient wisdom, wait for an opportunity where the quest gives you a map, but you already have the map, so they give you a summoners scroll instead. then keep changing the variables until you get a ancient wisdom.

he gives you shitload of experience, and you should be loaded with a few mil gold considering you leveled up your gold valkyrie early.

so easy!
how can we know which quests will give us maps we've already got or not?
I'm level 39 now and I've gotten ONE REPEAT MAP AND RANDOM SCROLL ALL GAME LONG AND I GOT IT AT LIKE LEVEL 12... yep maps are way less common in this game than say kb:cw (at least repeats of them that is) basically wotn just has less access to wanderer scrolls than any previous kb game ever? like you get the scroll writer super early, and 1 scroll from that, then also on island 2 you can earn a scroll, then I save the elf king, open the portal to demonis, etc, clear a pirate island, NO additional scrolls ?!!?
Old 12-04-2012, 10:12 AM
Approved Member

Quote:

so easy!
hoe can i fight tiny johar? i click him talk to him repeateably but still nothing..
Old 12-04-2012, 10:26 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by popadinec View Post
hoe can i fight tiny johar? i click him talk to him repeateably but still nothing..
the option popped up for me after I completed all the alliance main quests (vikings, elves, dwarves).

As for repeat maps, I've found about 3 opportunities to get ones.
a) Vestlig, pick up the map behind Christa. You'll get an extra as you progress through quests.
b) Merlassar: in Arlania, talk to the barkeeper first chance you get. An elf will give you the map. You'll get a spare by the poisoned elf later on.
c) Go to Riftlands and Gotlands via New Kordar. You'll get a Gotlands map from the Viking king as he tells you to go there, but you already have it because you discovered Gotlands on your own.

Fortunately you can still find wanderer scrolls randomly, but its much more of a luck factor than it was in AP.

Last edited by Nirual; 12-04-2012 at 03:27 PM.