Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Rig'n'Roll > RNR Questions

RNR Questions All questions about game.

Old 12-14-2010, 11:08 PM
Approved Member

I can't answer why some computers can, and some can't. Also as I stated before, the activity in Truck Stops are only in some, not all, and I can't remember which ones, as I no longer play on high traffic settings. I just don't like it.
Old 12-30-2010, 01:15 PM
Registered Member

Thumbs up Mouse controll

Are there anny smart kids or comp wizzards that have files to implements the mouse as an active steering i have no idea im a truckers not an computer wizz not much time either.
Hope some off you wizzards no how to do it ....

Greetzzzz Trucker NL
Old 01-02-2011, 01:58 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruckerNL View Post
Are there anny smart kids or comp wizzards that have files to implements the mouse as an active steering i have no idea im a truckers not an computer wizz not much time either.
Hope some off you wizzards no how to do it ....

Greetzzzz Trucker NL

Since you're a trucker I wanted to ask you how realistic is the game in terms of physics. thanks in advance
Old 01-16-2011, 07:59 PM
Registered Member

Question To real

Sorry for the late response i had i load or three to do here in holland so was bussy with work .

You ask about realisim well never been in LA but pics looks great and driving realisim from the truck not by a longshot ! but then again no truck sim is doing a real shot to the real driving.

But i have to add PTTM came prety close to the real deal....

But I play the game for fun not for realisim let that be clear. and im living in 2011 and i believe the truck game plays in the near future....

Greets Trucker NL
Old 02-27-2012, 04:19 AM
centy2010

Default 2 interesting tips

Hello Rig'n'rollers

Driving a long time with RnR, I'm now looking deeper in the game to find some useful details.

1) Oxnard Warehouse
At the exit of Oxnard warehouse, you come directly to an Y where you have to choose very fast which direction you'll take (north or south)
I've found that when entering the warehouse by the left lane, you'll come out on the lane for North and if you are entering by the right lane, you'll come out on the lane for South.
2) Wheel Brake broken
The failure of the brake is not linked to your driving behavior. In fact, it's related to the mileage of your truck. Once you reach the "break point", the brake will fail.

Hope this will help some ^^

Last edited by USA Trucker; 02-27-2012 at 05:45 PM. Reason: Relocated to the proper thread.
Old 02-27-2012, 05:49 PM
Approved Member

I have asked you before... Please stop creating threads where one already exist. You can not just post anywhere you please. We have categories for just about anything.
Old 04-15-2012, 11:39 AM
Registered Member

Unhappy My driver RATING is not increasing on completion of mission

For successful completion of mission my player rating is not increasing... it shows rating = 0 whenever i successfully unloading the goods in warehouses help me....

Last edited by USA Trucker; 04-15-2012 at 04:27 PM. Reason: Relocated to the proper thread.
Old 04-15-2012, 04:37 PM
Approved Member

Hello, and welcome to the forum.

Ratings/Rankings depends on many factors. The amount of deliveries, driving record, where you place in racing or competitive deliveries, side missions completed, etc. If you just started RNR, don’t expect miracles so early. If you’re not first in delivering your load, or winning races, then you won’t advance much, if at all. Racing & Competition deliveries are the fastest way to increase these statistics. Crashing, and other violations will decrease them.

Hope this helps.
Old 06-06-2012, 11:16 AM
Registered Member

Question No Parking Brake?

When I hit enter to go to my office the motel, or Shell the game never activates the parking brake. Is their a way to fix that?

Last edited by USA Trucker; 06-06-2012 at 08:29 PM. Reason: Relocated to the Proper Thead.
Old 06-06-2012, 08:29 PM
Approved Member

Just like in real life, you have to manually apply the parking brake, before you leave the truck. In the game you don't really need it.