Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik > Daidalos Team discussions

Old 10-08-2023, 12:54 AM
Approved Member

Default Any 416 news?

Havent heard anything in a while, was just wondering if 416 is still in development? Looking forward to flying the DC-3/LI-2.
Old 10-12-2023, 07:24 PM
Approved Member

I'll be happy when I can build missions with moving ships in the mission again.... Instead of having to build the missions in an older version and then transferring the whole file to 4.15.1
Old 10-16-2023, 12:28 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by stugumby View Post
... wondering if 416 is still in development? ...
I was asking that question privately myself the other week because I couldn't find anything recent from DT anywhere on the internet, and I was shown an aviaskins public discussion thread where DT is trialling a rebuilt graphics library for the old '1946'! I was also reassured that Sita is still around, despite his silence in the forums, so that's great!

I don't know any more, except _1SMV_Gitano is progressing new maps and map fixes. What will actually be ready for inclusion in the next patch I have no idea, but at least it shows that the game is indeed still in development!

Regarding the ships (deep water) bug, I did some testing on this with _1SMV_Gitano and he was able to identify the cause of this problem. I can't say if the fix will be included in the next patch or not, but I certainly hope so!
Old 10-16-2023, 03:28 PM
Approved Member

Sounds good. Thank you for the information.
Old 11-02-2023, 04:03 PM
Approved Member

Hello,

I cannot add much to what JacksonsGhost said becaus I haven't been in the touch with the others lately.

What I can say is that I feel uncomfortable with some of the changes to the core game but yt2, DT's main programmer, seems insensitive to any appeal in this regard.
I had also pointed out to him that, in the last release version, the water bug was not fixed but again no reaction at all.

I don't know what else is in development, The C-47 family was in an advanced stage, and very promising, but I haven't heard anything on this either.
Old 11-24-2023, 09:36 AM
Approved Member

Default omg

they are trying out a new graphics library?