Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey

IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey Famous title comes to consoles.

Old 02-04-2011, 05:13 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robotic Pope View Post
Yes that is true, like when I see a friendly plane attacking me by accident I know that that plane is Panzergranate's and when I see a Hurricane about crunch into a tree or parked in a certain spot in CTA berlin I know that that is Bucketman.
Hahaha, panzer and his friendly fire!! Epic. Many a time have i seen his tracers fly by my cockpit. Makes for some erm... friendly banter

New guy sent me a FR on XBL today, wanting to fly IL2 online. Will send him your way. He's an Aussie.
Old 02-04-2011, 06:25 PM
Approved Member

so far my main complaint about sim is that the standard tactic seems to be pick a map with dark colored ground features then fly 6 inches off the ground for entire game so no one can see you and when you do get hit you ussually crash lol but it is fun
Old 02-04-2011, 08:48 PM
Approved Member

4.5 inches mav. And a cannon - makes you respawn.
Sometimes you pic the epic fights. Sure it's fun...
Old 02-07-2011, 10:01 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robotic Pope View Post
Yes that is true, like when I see a friendly plane attacking me by accident I know that that plane is Panzergranate's and when I see a Hurricane about crunch into a tree or parked in a certain spot in CTA berlin I know that that is Bucketman.
sometimes the safest place to be is on the other team when flying with panzer ha ha.
Old 02-08-2011, 06:48 AM
Approved Member

So I been using the aviator layout and like it I was just wondering if there is a way to zoom in when aiming like on the other lay outs if so I havnt figured it out
Old 02-08-2011, 04:24 PM
Approved Member

yeah but the real test is how many Beibers can you take out??? then we'll talk turkey!

http://theoatmeal.com/quiz/justin_bieber
Old 02-08-2011, 05:26 PM
Approved Member

Typical childish response, I tried to be reasonable but your immaturity got in the way. Post reported.
Old 02-08-2011, 05:30 PM
Approved Member

i wasnt paying atteention sorry gilly i thought you were joed70 lol oh well that reply was ment for him i have no hard feelings tward you report me though i dont care i am tired of everyone attacking me i never said anything to joe and he comes at me

Last edited by Sneaksie; 02-09-2011 at 08:46 AM. Reason: Insulting other members
Old 02-08-2011, 06:00 PM
Approved Member

Fair enough Maverick.
Rest assured your skills are noted but then so are skills of most of the guys here. It better to be praised by your peers than to blow your own trumpet. By being a little more magnanimous about them you'll find people will blow the sunshine your way. There's been plenty of 'holier than thou's on both the game and this forum to last everyone a lifetime hence you getting peoples backs up. Turn the other cheek here and do your bidding in game. As for me, subject closed!
Old 02-08-2011, 06:25 PM
Approved Member

I wasn't trying to brag I was being serious I wanted to start playing sim for a challenge I always win at realistic yeah that might be a little cocky but it's true I don't care if Joe has a problem with that like you said gilly he can find me in the game if he does and like I said before if someone comes after me in the game or on this forum I will respond so now my thread asking for info is a fight thread lol it's a little funny