Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Other > Technical Issues

Technical Issues Having problems with launching or running a Fulqrum Publishing game on your hardware? Try asking other gamers, they may know the answer.
For Fulqrum Publishing technical support, send us an email.

Old 01-11-2011, 12:03 AM
Registered Member

Unhappy Pc Game You Are Empty. dont load to install on my pc

I buyed you are empty the game an i tryed it in all of my drivers to install it but i can only hear the disc spining but it dosnt read so i open my computer an click on the driver an it freeze for awhile and still dont prompt for install and my drivers are all up to date, i also had install saint row 2 earler to play but i didnt have the requirements so it didnt launch so now im trying you are empty an i get this problem. I would like to know if anyone is experiancing this an have any way of resolveing this, i heard it suck but i woul like to play it still.

Last edited by kingzila; 01-11-2011 at 12:10 AM.
Old 02-09-2011, 08:19 PM
Approved Member

If you're using Windows 7, it might take a while to load... it happens with some games installable executables.

Your anti-virus could be causing it to take a long time to load. Have you tried turning off your anti-virus? Or having your dvd drive on the excluded list so it doesn't get scanned?