Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover > CoD Multiplayer

CoD Multiplayer Everything about multiplayer in IL-2 CoD

Closed Thread

Old 09-30-2012, 06:04 AM
Approved Member

Default MP vulching scumbags..

Just to let everyone know who's getting down low to this kind of dirty playing.

This night on ATAG server, the scumbags were ATAG_Torian and ATAG_Doc, both vulching my sitting plane, the first while warming up for take off, the second after a landing stop.

Both of you scumbags will be on my ignore list from now on.
Old 09-30-2012, 06:16 AM
Approved Member

ATAG Forums + Stats
Old 09-30-2012, 01:04 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATAG_Bliss View Post
this totaly cracked me up!!I laughed my ass off.hehehehe and enjoyed the three stooges slapping each other around too for the headache cure.damn funny and i thank you.

as for the vulching? its all part of the game, get over it twinkle toes.
Old 09-30-2012, 02:29 PM
Approved Member

Lol..what a hilarious thread..

one word...

CAP, stop being xxxxxx lazy and take off somewhere in land

Last edited by KG26_Alpha; 10-03-2012 at 01:51 PM. Reason: removed foul language
Old 09-30-2012, 02:33 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BH_woodstock View Post
this totaly cracked me up!!I laughed my ass off.hehehehe and enjoyed the three stooges slapping each other around too for the headache cure.damn funny and i thank you.

as for the vulching? its all part of the game, get over it twinkle toes.
Yeah me too ,as i see it, it is a part of the game. for the most part red takes a worse beating on this issue becouse of long start up times. Maybe you missed the alambash days ??? The most common thing said on TS, cmon guess?? flak on hawk. , The smart ones go else where to take off. Just last night warming up a 109 at manston turning off the lights of many a pilot, big deal! eastchurch it is , let them hunt me down. then after a good long warm up we fly to france looking for any 109s on the ground , taking off landing , we dont care couse the 109s were just at our base for 2 mins of ammo. Thats a lot of vulching we have 13 seconds to make our point. Now while you are vulching or vice versa the flak guns are getting closer so its time go. But i to must raise my hand I have vulched an i must say DIE YOU HUN DIE!
Old 09-30-2012, 02:37 PM
Approved Member

Well, JT, you may vulch a little on occasion, but I have it on good authority that you spend most of your time running children over with TANKS!!!!!!
Old 09-30-2012, 02:59 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATAG_Snapper View Post
Well, JT, you may vulch a little on occasion, but I have it on good authority that you spend most of your time running children over with TANKS!!!!!!
LMAO SHHH Nobody else has a working tank . now everyone will want 1 And 1 other thing scumbags is such a harsh word .We the allied call it BASE RAPING . much nicer
Old 09-30-2012, 10:31 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATAG_Snapper View Post
He ran over my toe once! But that's another story.
Old 09-30-2012, 02:37 PM
Approved Member

In the end it is all down to the way people want to play this game.

Some people prefer to play the game in the "enjoyable" way, having fun in a WW2 environment, because they like it that way (Su 26 is so cool ), and some other people prefer to play it "historical", "like it was back then", because they enjoy it like this (wtf, SU26 ).

It could be resolved if more servers can emerge. But that will only be achieved if more people are here to populate them.

Yelling over each other won't make a good impression for these newcomers.

Hope you've all catched my drift here
Old 09-30-2012, 02:49 PM
Approved Member

Errr ... I'm led to believe there's some "raping" that goes on somewhere on the ATAG server, but I can't find the place where you sign-up. If anyone knows anything.......
Closed Thread