Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Elven Legacy (sequel to Fantasy Wars)

Elven Legacy (sequel to Fantasy Wars) Sequel to Fantasy Wars. Turn-based strategy game set in a fantasy world.

Old 08-14-2009, 04:31 AM
Approved Member

Default How to tell which are bonus missions?

Hello. I just started the game and have 1 questions:

1) How do you tell if a mission is a main story or bonus one? Some have gold stars, others don't.

2) In the 2nd mission, you choose thieves or undead...I chose undead. Does it really matter (are there different artifacts, etc?)? Once you make that choice, the other is lost forever?

This seems too confusing/overwhelming compared to Fantasy Wars. I am a completest, and hate to miss things.
Old 08-14-2009, 11:35 AM
Approved Member

1.Those with gold stars are bonus, and anyway they have niothing to the plot. U play with humans orc and dwarves there.
2. I have played it quite long time ago so not sire but i think there was a difference adn undead was better one. Well u can always get back as in FW, but can have only 1 of them completed at 1 run
Old 08-14-2009, 05:22 PM
Approved Member

Thanks Elwin. Seems silly to make us miss missions...not everyone wants to play a game twice through.