Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > XIII Century: Death or Glory

XIII Century: Death or Glory Real-time strategy game covering major battles of the 13th Century. Lead the English, the French, the Mongols, the Germans or Kievan Rus' (Russians) to victory!

Old 09-27-2008, 02:00 PM
Approved Member

Default How to made appears the Hamachi IP in direct ip game

If you use hamachi VPN you can see that in multiplayer section of XIII the game read always the "real" IP. How you can made read the hamachi ip as first ip?

You must re-prioritize your network adapter order; go under Start > Control Panel > Network Connections, then, on the menu bar, click Advanced > Advanced Settings and put Hamachi at the top of the list.

Making that you will see in XIII the hamachi ip appear in multi section.
Old 09-27-2008, 02:28 PM
Approved Member

Good advice, thank you mitra
In add-on there will be ladder and it will be possible to create the games not even
having the direct ip
Old 09-27-2008, 06:04 PM
Approved Member

The ladder will work for battle won or for point gained in the match? Losing a battle you will lost points?
Old 09-27-2008, 09:05 PM
Approved Member

lost a battle lost points
Old 10-05-2008, 08:08 PM
Approved Member

I confirm that with hamachi the game work perfectly (no lag); i tested with a friend, which have a very good impression from the game
Old 10-06-2008, 01:28 PM
Approved Member

it is good
Old 10-06-2008, 07:30 PM
Approved Member

The judgement in a italian TW forum of my "test" friend (i premise it is a MTW2 clan player):

"the game is like MTW but for historical period, but the similarity stop here, the map is more little and the units bigger (I premise i still must take pratiquee with the commands and with the camera, a little more difficult to manage) the untis are upgradable also for the command (self control), not only for the morale and armour.

The match is played like a controlled rush, where the troops are more difficult to manage and create a good idea of a true battle. Much more tactical of MTW, it has the taste of a chess match, where the winner is the last to engage the better troops. On must make a face-to-face with the enemy and force him to use his troops like we want. The is balanced so well that we can win also with a inferior troop number.

If they will keep this balance also in the addon, with a better graphic... that's amazing
"
Old 10-07-2008, 08:48 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
If they will keep this balance also in the addon, with a better graphic... that's amazing
Unicorn Games will do it