Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > XIII Century: Death or Glory

XIII Century: Death or Glory Real-time strategy game covering major battles of the 13th Century. Lead the English, the French, the Mongols, the Germans or Kievan Rus' (Russians) to victory!

Old 09-19-2008, 04:56 AM
Registered Member

The new screens from the upcoming expansion are simply awe inspiring,bringing to vibrant life the chaotic struggles of the medieval world even better than what had been seen in the visual artistry of the first installment of what is sure to be a venerable and respected series.The carnage of the fight is well displayed in the notable presence of blood and seeming dismemberment as well,an excellent choice to showcase the grim reality of men locked in mortal strife.excellent in every form of the word,I look forward to this release.
Old 10-17-2008, 10:36 AM
Approved Member

Intro from add-on: XIII Century: Rusich

[youtube]

HQ 1024x734 (60 MB)
Old 10-17-2008, 03:30 PM
Approved Member

How we tell in italy: "Spettacolo!!!"
Old 10-19-2008, 01:08 PM
Registered Member

I love this game. Do you think the expansion will be out before the end of October in USA.
Thanks
Old 10-19-2008, 01:14 PM
Approved Member

In Ukraine & Russia game is out now.
Old 10-19-2008, 04:46 PM
Registered Member

What is the name of the new game?
When can I get it here?
Thanks!
I will buy game as soon as possible.
Old 10-19-2008, 05:36 PM
Approved Member

Marian write it in the post above: XIII Century: Rusich (I suppose is Rusich=Russia).
If it is go out only now the Russian version, I don't think you will find it in the States at october.

If the official announcement is still not over the Europe site of 1C, we should wait a little longer. It is the same happen with Armed Assault, before the game is go out in Germany and Polish version, two or three months after is go out in the rest of nations already in a upgraded version after the local markets feedback.

Enjoy the basic version and train for the multy ladder when the addon will go out
Old 10-19-2008, 06:28 PM
Approved Member

"I'm rusich", - so could say about itself any habitant of Kyivan Rus'
In the 8th century, the territory of Kyivan Rus’ was inhabited by a number of tribes who shared a common proto-Slavic language, pagan beliefs, and life-style. The ancestors of the Ukrainians included the Polianians, Siverianians, Derevlianians, Dulibians, White Croatians, Ulychians, and Tivertsians. The proto-Russian Krivichians, Viatichians, and Radimichians and the proto-Belorussian Drehovichians also lived on the lands that eventually constituted Kyivan Rus’. The Polianians were the largest and most developed of the tribes; according to the Rus’ Primary Chronicle, their prince Kyi founded the city of Kyiv in the 6th century. None of the tribes, however, was able to create a viable state, and in the 9th century the Varangians from Scandinavia conquered the tribes and laid the groundwork for the Kyivan Rus’ state.

Personally I consider that Ukraine is the heiress of Kyivan Rus', also as Italy is the heiress of the Roman Empire. The center of Kyivan Rus' was in Kyiv, but not in Moscow (Moscow then was not still present).
And Russia and Byelorussia sure have attitude toward Kyivan Rus' how its parts are, however center of Kyivan Rus', its heart was on earths of modern Ukraine.

Kyivan Rus' is not Russia. Coat of arms of grand duke of Kyiv Volodymyr the Great - golden trident is the coat of arms of modern Ukraine. And Kyiv is capital of Ukraine.

Chinks of grand duke of Kyiv Volodymyr the Great

Coat of arms of Ukraine:
Old 10-20-2008, 06:43 AM
Registered Member

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARIAN View Post
Personally I consider that Ukraine is the heiress of Kyivan Rus', also as Italy is the heiress of the Roman Empire. The center of Kyivan Rus' was in Kyiv, but not in Moscow (Moscow then was not still present).

Centers of Rus at various times were Vladimir, Susdal, Novgorod, Tver (russian cities).

Dear Marian, could you answer one question:

did Vladimir the Great call himself "ukranian"?
Old 10-20-2008, 07:08 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Centers of Rus at various times were Vladimir, Susdal, Novgorod, Tver (russian cities).
these cities never were the center of Kyivan Rus'
Kyiv always was center and capital of Kyivan Rus'
Chernigiv was the second on meaningfulness city of Kyivan Rus'. The prince of Chernigiv was the heir of grand duke
of Kyiv.
Volodymyr named itself rusych but not Russian As well as a Julius the caesar did not call to itself an Italian but Roman

Last edited by MARIAN; 10-20-2008 at 07:17 AM.