Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Star Wolves

Star Wolves 3D space RPG with deep strategy and tactical elements

Old 05-02-2014, 10:38 AM
Registered Member

Default Star Wolves 2 problem

Bought myself the Star Wolves trilogy on the recent Steam sale (really wished SW1 carried over to SW2), and have beaten SW1 without any problems. Get to SW2, and all of a sudden, my frame rate drops during my first major battle. I chose to fight aliens, instead of doing a mission for the guy that sold me the ship.

Worst of all, right after I beat them back into their portal, and exit into Haeon(?), I pop up right next to the trade station, as opposed to popping out of the portal. At this point, it won't let me exit, nor buy/sell at the trading post.

Has anyone found a way to fix this issue, or could provide a link? Google is not being my friend at the moment.

My specs are:

Windows 8.1 64-bit
AMD E1-1200 APU with Radeon(tm) HD Graphics (2 CPUs), ~1.6GHz
6144MB RAM
MD Radeon HD 7310 Graphics
Old 05-02-2014, 12:09 PM
Approved Member

Star Wolves 2 is extremely buggy, its best to just skip it and play Star Wolves 3 instead.
Old 02-11-2015, 05:11 PM
Approved Member

The thing is, your laptop`s CPU and GPU are not strong enough for this game, even when lowering all settings ( Detail level to Very Low).

I have a stronger laptop than yours ( Intel P6000 1.87 GHz, ATI Radeon HD545V 512 MB DDR3, 4GB RAM ) and it still performs crappy -slowly in some bigger battles, not to mention huge battles.
Old 02-11-2015, 07:12 PM
Approved Member

The problem is, your laptop`s CPU and GPU are not very strong for this game. You will experience lag in some big or huge battles.
Old 01-15-2023, 10:41 PM
Approved Member

Exclamation To solve the laggy Battles try this

I remember that in some battles i had a very bad fps drop, I solved it by not sending the Mothership in those battles, was harder to win but the game didnt get laggy. I hope this helps anyone suffering this!